Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sapp does not approve of Mike Sherman and SLAMS Dominik in tweet « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #30 : January 08, 2012, 08:51:21 PM »

Ex-NFL star Warren Sapp accused of beating girlfriend at Miami Beach hotel

Warren Sapp , a University of Miami legend and former All-Pro lineman in town to provide TV commentary for the Super Bowl, was arrested by Miami Beach police Saturday after his girlfriend accused him of choking her and throwing her in the couple’s hotel room.

tonto

Starter

« #31 : January 08, 2012, 08:52:40 PM »

There are just certain guys who should never coach here. Sherman's one of them. It's like having Gale Sayers coach the Packers. It just wouldn't work.

Agree. 

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #32 : January 08, 2012, 08:53:10 PM »

Warren Sapp , a University of Miami legend and former All-Pro lineman in town to provide TV commentary for the Super Bowl, was arrested by Miami Beach police Saturday after his girlfriend accused him of choking her and throwing her in the couple’s hotel room.
I didn't know he was found guilty of that.

huckleberry

Rookie

« #33 : January 08, 2012, 08:55:27 PM »

If Dominik really does leave work at 4pm everyday, fire him.

I know for a fact from people that work with the Bucs that Dominik is a 9-5 guy and takes a 2 hour lunch break every day. When Dominik was working under Bruce he was the last person in the building and the first person to leave. His work ethic is something that has always been in question, but luckily for him Bruce was fired after the 2008 season, otherwise he would be out of a job now.

I\'m you\'re Huckleberry.....

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #34 : January 08, 2012, 08:56:51 PM »

It seems as all those who are against sherman don't have very good reasoning

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #35 : January 08, 2012, 08:57:02 PM »

I didn't know he was found guilty of that.

He was never charged with a crime.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #36 : January 08, 2012, 08:57:07 PM »

I know for a fact from people that work with the Bucs that Dominik is a 9-5 guy and takes a 2 hour lunch break every day. When Dominik was working under Bruce he was the last person in the building and the first person to leave. His work ethic is something that has always been in question, but luckily for him Bruce was fired after the 2008 season, otherwise he would be out of a job now.

I can't really say I'm surprised.

Sapp wouldn't have made a comment like that if there wasn't something to it.    He has no reason to have a beef with Dominik.

Sherman he obviously does have a beef with due to that incident years ago.   

BucHarbour

Hall of Famer

« #37 : January 08, 2012, 08:57:49 PM »

I miss Sapp. Too funny.

>>Ugh.

Sailing2smth

Starter

« #38 : January 08, 2012, 08:58:05 PM »

interesting....maybe he is telecommuniting (sarcasm)

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #39 : January 08, 2012, 08:58:18 PM »

His last season in the NFL was 4-12. The Bucs just fired their head coach for going 4-12. What am I missing here?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #40 : January 08, 2012, 08:58:48 PM »

Do you know if he has the Internet or an iPhone at home? Some rich people have the Internet and iPhones and can continue
to work at home. Is he one of those elitists who has those fancy toys?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #41 : January 08, 2012, 08:59:19 PM »

Sailing2smth

Starter

« #42 : January 08, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »

Sapp, beat your g/f lately? Your opinion means nothing - you're just a talking head nowadays.

whoa...

Whoa what?

I know that he was accused of this, however was the claim substantiated (court conviction)?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #43 : January 08, 2012, 09:01:24 PM »

His last season in the NFL was 4-12. The Bucs just fired their head coach for going 4-12. What am I missing here?

Do you really want to compare Morris' record w/ Sherman's?  Didn't you watch the last 10 games? Do you know anything about the Packer's 4-12 season?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #44 : January 08, 2012, 09:01:25 PM »

interesting....maybe he is telecommuniting

Maybe that explains why he doesn't try to sign any free agents.   He might have to work late a day or two to do that.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sapp does not approve of Mike Sherman and SLAMS Dominik in tweet « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools