Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The "pussification" of the Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

acacius

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 09, 2012, 03:00:18 PM

If he can continue to play quality football, I don't much care if Clayborn posts videos extolling the virtues of double rainbows.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 09, 2012, 03:02:11 PM

I want the BEST FOOTBALL players.

Everything else is an excuse.

And I call Raheem "Radio" because the Radio character was mentally challenged. Raheem was mentally challenged as well...in a pure football kinda way. Has nothing to do with race and I think that horse has been beaten to death.

Well I think your going to find yourself upset every year because there's no way to get the best football players every year.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#17 : January 09, 2012, 03:10:23 PM

I want the BEST FOOTBALL players.

Everything else is an excuse.

And I call Raheem "Radio" because the Radio character was mentally challenged. Raheem was mentally challenged as well...in a pure football kinda way. Has nothing to do with race and I think that horse has been beaten to death.

the BEST FOOTBALL players don't act like a baby when things don't go your way.  they remain professional, steadfast, and loyal to the man next to them because at the end of the game, thats who you are fighting for is that man next to you.
Desean is a baby and has not matured enough to realize the simple fact that in life, things sometimes don't go your way.  and when that happens, you don't sit on the bench with your thumb in your mouth screaming for mommy telling her life ain't fair.

the BEST FOOTBALL players not only have the skill and talent to get the job done, but also professionalism and the willingness to work hard and do what it takes to become the very best at your position.

the BEST FOOTBALL players take the time to develop and hone their talents, stay humble and maintain discipline to learn proper technique.

the BEST FOOTBALL players uses that knowledge, hit the deck plates running, moving out 50 meters clearing the area.  it is the guy on the ground thats telling his teammates where those bullets are coming from.

DeSean Jackson does not fit the bill.

and IRT your comment about "beating a dead horse." 
this is one of em, too.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 09, 2012, 03:30:46 PM

And I call Raheem "Radio" because the Radio character was mentally challenged. Raheem was mentally challenged as well...

Well, that "mentally-challenged" dude is earning over $2 million this year. You are sitting around typing stuff on a fan message board.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 09, 2012, 04:08:58 PM

The pussification of the Bucs started the day we hired happy go lucky radio Morris.

It is this notion that teams all need to love each other, and have this candyland team chemistry, and be full of good guys.

Well let me tell you - some the NFL's most successful teams have been historically led by serious A-Hole coaches. And many of the most successful teams in history are littered with polarizing personalities, selfish players, and MASSIVE EGOS.

I am seriously hoping that the Bucs start to man up and abandon this notion that - "oh no, we cannot sign this guy because he is not a team player, he is too selfish, he wont be a good locker room guy."

WHO FREAKIN CARES!!!!

And Adrian Clayborn.... I love you man. But the de-pussification starts with no more tweets of pictures of your kitten (do you think Ed Too-Tall Jones would tweet pictures of his kitten....come on man!!!!)

other than Keyshawn and Sapp, who would you consider to be members of the "polarizing personalities, selfish players, and MASSIVE EGOS" club from the 2002 team? maybe Rice? McCardell (later)?
There weren't three bigger mouths than Key, Sapp, and Simeon. My favorite clip is fromthe Bengals game that year when Keyshawn kept calling someone a fake-a$$ john randall. Lynch wasn't a diva but he talked trash all the time. Dwight Smith ran his mouth. McCardell did. The whole team was filled with personalities. Now we have f'ing Gerald McCoy whose attempts at being funny come from his preacher or the episode of spongebob he just finished. Like I've said, it's culture. Being the last person named out of the tunnel for intros is an honor and you're supposed to get everyone pumped up. When Freeman jogs down without so much as acknowledging the crowd... C'MON MAN!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The "pussification" of the Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools