Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: All joking aside, do you think Alabama could beat the Bucs of December 2011? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : January 10, 2012, 06:03:24 PM

So, it is my honest opinion that Alabama could easily beat the Bucs.

It is my honest opinion that you don't know what you're talking about.
Dude, who do we have that's worth anything? Our receivers vs their DBs would be fun. Bama's linebackers are basically all first round picks. Ours are undrafted and probably don't play anywhere else aside from Foster.

The Bucs would win by 28+ points.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 10, 2012, 06:03:50 PM

Sorry for bashing you BucFan40, this guy is even worse. Never post here again. Jesus christ.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 10, 2012, 06:04:46 PM

'And second, as we all know by now, it does not really matter what round a player was drafted '

of coarse not but 75% of the starters on our team were either fairly high draft picks or should have been but fell for whatever reason.  That means they were pretty good college players as well.  but they also have more experience, better coaching, more developed bodies.....

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 10, 2012, 06:07:13 PM

All college teams are going to get murdered, killed, blown away like lint by NFL teams. Not even close.

It is about the same as a men's NCAA team playing a women's NCAA team, not even the same game.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#34 : January 10, 2012, 06:08:46 PM

It is my honest opinion that you don't know what you're talking about.
Dude, who do we have that's worth anything? Our receivers vs their DBs would be fun. Bama's linebackers are basically all first round picks. Ours are undrafted and probably don't play anywhere else aside from Foster.
NFL players are by far better than college players - more experienced. Their OL couldn't handle our DL.   Doubt if the college team would get more than a few first downs. It wouldn't be close and would be a very ugly game.

So are you saying that Adrian Clayborn - who was just at Iowa a year ago - would dominate the left tackle of the Crimson Tide who just happened to win the Outland Trophy as the nation's best lineman? Really? DOMINATE???

And that's just Clayborn. He was by far our best D Lineman in December. You think the rest of our piss poor D Line would even phase those big boys of Alabama? Or our awful linebackers??

And that's our defense versus their offense. Even if we could hold their offense somewhat in check, there is no way our offense scores much at all on that defense. That defense gave up 13 touchdowns ALL SEASON!!!!

Come on man. THINK. USE YOUR EYES.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : January 10, 2012, 06:11:25 PM

All college teams are going to get murdered, killed, blown away like lint by NFL teams. Not even close.

It is about the same as a men's NCAA team playing a women's NCAA team, not even the same game.

The quality of players in the NFL is far superior.   But the coaching staff at Alabama is so superior to Raheem and crew, I think Alabama could win.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 10, 2012, 06:12:00 PM

I bet if you asked AC if he is 100% better player today than he was a year ago he'd agree.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#37 : January 10, 2012, 06:12:39 PM

Sorry for bashing you BucFan40, this guy is even worse. Never post here again. Jesus christ.

I have been mistaken for Him, but no....not Him.

I love idiots like you who, when they have no argument whatsoever, just throw out absolutes. I have more Bucs and NFL knowledge in a piece of dried snot stuck in my left nostril than you do in your entire empty skull.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#38 : January 10, 2012, 06:12:42 PM

We could play our practice squad players and Rudy Carpenter and we'd still win.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 10, 2012, 06:12:56 PM

And that's our defense versus their offense. Even if we could hold their offense somewhat in check, there is no way our offense scores much at all on that defense. That defense gave up 13 touchdowns ALL SEASON!!!!

Think Bama has 22 starters, Tampa has 22 starters. All 22 of our starters are NFL players. Bama at best will get 5-6 NFL starters out of that group - not prospects guys who when drafted actually make teams you go look at any great college team and none of them roll double digit starters off their teams into the NFL.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#40 : January 10, 2012, 06:14:53 PM

All 22 of our starters are NFL players.

You lost the argument right there.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 10, 2012, 06:15:36 PM

People, we're talking about end-of-season Bucs. That means No Benn, no Talib, no McCoy, no Trueblood. Every single one of their linebackers are bigger, stronger, and faster than theres. If Mark Barron were on this team, would he start? Hell freaking yes he would. 90% of yall think Richardson is better than Blount.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 10, 2012, 06:17:10 PM

Ingram was all world at Alabama.  In the NFL with a good OL and the support of a deadly passing attack averaged didn't even break 500 yards in the NFL.  Its a whole different world, 

traew01

Pro Bowler

#43 : January 10, 2012, 06:19:22 PM

People, we're talking about end-of-season Bucs. That means No Benn, no Talib, no McCoy, no Trueblood. Every single one of their linebackers are bigger, stronger, and faster than theres. If Mark Barron were on this team, would he start? Hell freaking yes he would. 90% of yall think Richardson is better than Blount.

YES!!!!! Someone with sense!!!

This team was going through the motions in December. I have gone back through those games on my DVR and I would say on just about every single play defensively Black and Hayes are seen stiff arming a defender...not trying to shed a block or make a play. Just standing there stiff arming the defender enough to look like they are doing something, while they watched the running back gash past them for 12 yard gains. They were not even TRYING to make a play. Go back and watch yourself. It was embarassing. These guys had checked out. They were done.

That Alabama team last night would have crushed the Bucs team that was down 42-7 at halftime to the Falcons.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 10, 2012, 06:19:33 PM

I bet if you asked AC if he is 100% better player today than he was a year ago he'd agree.
I also know that Bama's strenght/conditioning program >>> ours >> iowa's. I also know Bama's coaching >>>>>>> ours >>>>>>>>> iowas.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: All joking aside, do you think Alabama could beat the Bucs of December 2011? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools