Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Schottenheimer no returning to Jets and won't join Marty « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

Hate

Hall of Famer
« : January 10, 2012, 11:25:42 PM »

Ohhhhh NO!!!!

Under no circumstances do i want this guy within the confines of 1Buc.
« : January 10, 2012, 11:28:27 PM PRPatrol »

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
« #1 : January 10, 2012, 11:27:59 PM »

He's coming here with his pops...Why so much "Hate" towards Brian? As long as he's with his padre I don;t think he'll screw anything up.

YReceiver14

Starter

« #2 : January 10, 2012, 11:29:01 PM »

I'm predicting Brian as Freeman's QB coach.  It fits.
« : January 10, 2012, 11:29:34 PM PRPatrol »

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #3 : January 10, 2012, 11:30:59 PM »

He's coming here with his pops...Why so much "Hate" towards Brian? As long as he's with his padre I don;t think he'll screw anything up.

Because his offense is boring an unimaginative..... we just fired the same guy.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #4 : January 10, 2012, 11:32:59 PM »

Because his offense is boring an unimaginative..... we just fired the same guy.
He has Sanchez at QB. And is stuck with a blow hard HC. I think he could be pretty solid here.

Tampafan8251

Starter
« #5 : January 10, 2012, 11:34:01 PM »

He was also limited by Sanchezes noodle arm and a awful run game, Shon Greene was ok but nothing special, Blount and a speed back and Free's arm with Blackmon or Vincent Jackson would definitely let him be more aggressive

sharp2325

Starter

« #6 : January 10, 2012, 11:34:44 PM »

Doesn't mean his offense would be boring and unimagitive here. His name has been linked to some other coaching vacancies so people must be taking notice of a young and upcoming coordinator. Which alot of fans have been clamoring for. I think anyone will be better then what we had.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #7 : January 10, 2012, 11:35:13 PM »

My second cousin is a big Jets fans, and I am subjected to watch many Jets games.  What I can say is that the offense Schottenheimer features is more vertical with many skinny post routes, play action oriented on the move, and uses the run to make play action a credible threat.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

« #8 : January 10, 2012, 11:35:38 PM »

Ohhhhh NO!!!!

I don't get the hatred for Brian Schottenheimer.

bucDsystem

Starter

« #9 : January 10, 2012, 11:36:32 PM »

this could work.. but we must get a bad arse DCoordinator or this might set the team back a ways

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #10 : January 10, 2012, 11:39:58 PM »

RavensInsiderAaron Wilson

Brian Schottenheimer won't return as Jets' offensive coordinator, team announces. According to ESPN,        Tony Sparano will replace him

3 minutes ago  Twitter

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #11 : January 10, 2012, 11:41:26 PM »

Sparano is more run oriented than Schottenheimer so that is not a surprise because Rex Ryan wants to keep that identity.

yungbull

Starter
« #12 : January 10, 2012, 11:42:18 PM »

Tony Sparano?  Blahh

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #13 : January 10, 2012, 11:44:19 PM »

Ohhhhh NO!!!!

La Canfora says B Schott "exploring options"  no way he leaves unless he's coming here

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #14 : January 10, 2012, 11:45:53 PM »

I guess we will get to see if it was Schott or Sanchez.  Didn't the Jets have the #1 running game in the league at least one of B Schott's years?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Schottenheimer no returning to Jets and won't join Marty « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools