Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barkley on Tebow: 'The national nightmare continues' « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 12, 2012, 08:15:55 AM

This thread got real funny real quick, please let us keep derailing...:)

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : January 12, 2012, 08:17:50 AM

I thought this thread was about this chick.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 12, 2012, 08:33:00 AM

As an avid FSU fan, maybe Ive just grown numb to the Tebow hype.  I mean its nothing new if you follow college ball, only difference now is I dont loathe the team he is on.  That being said it is getting a bit redonk on ESPN.  But you cant blame him for it, I think he would be perfectly happy not being talked about.  They keep talking because we keep listening. 

Theoldbuc

Starter

#18 : January 12, 2012, 10:39:32 AM

Bro, it was Charles Barkley, not Matt.

x 1000  LOL!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 12, 2012, 09:23:09 PM

I thought this thread was about this chick.

Timbow wouldn't let that get on him, he is saving himself.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 13, 2012, 04:37:50 AM

There are a lot of reports saying that Katy Perry would like to date Tebow

bucboi813

Starter

#21 : January 13, 2012, 05:44:44 AM

cb needs to shut up and let the kid ball its not his fault hes a good guy clean cut kid who's a role model hell id rather my son be like tebow then barkley any day of the week and twice on sunday

Live free or die trying

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 14, 2012, 02:16:13 PM

cb needs to shut up and let the kid ball its not his fault hes a good guy clean cut kid who's a role model hell id rather my son be like tebow then barkley any day of the week and twice on sunday

+1

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 14, 2012, 02:22:18 PM

This is the moral that we learned from this thread.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 14, 2012, 02:24:28 PM

Why are people attacking Barkley's character, as though that somehow makes him unqualified to have an opinion? He was talking about Tebow's game, and nothing else. His comment was in reference to the amount of media Tebow gets even though he hasn't really played well very consistently. Guess what? He's right. It is ridiculous. The Tebow cultists need to lighten up and stop spewing pure venom at any and everyone that doesn't have only good things to say about the guy. He's an athlete, which means he is not beyond reproach. No athlete is.

bucmoon

Second String
#25 : January 14, 2012, 02:56:54 PM

All Barkley needs to do is ...what i do whenever a a Network is talking about the NBA .. i just change the channel  to something else and check back when the NBA segment is over .

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 14, 2012, 08:04:37 PM

The only folks who consider Tebow's success a "nightmare" are those buffoons that bash him for various reasons.

Eat it, Chuck.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 14, 2012, 08:22:07 PM

There are a lot of reports saying that Katy Perry would like to date Tebow

Timmy lives by the book, she isn't a virgin on her wedding night, so he won't green light it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 14, 2012, 11:10:29 PM

Maybe the nightmare Charles was referring to was tonights game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 14, 2012, 11:23:58 PM

Why are people attacking Barkley's character, as though that somehow makes him unqualified to have an opinion? He was talking about Tebow's game, and nothing else. His comment was in reference to the amount of media Tebow gets even though he hasn't really played well very consistently. Guess what? He's right. It is ridiculous. The Tebow cultists need to lighten up and stop spewing pure venom at any and everyone that doesn't have only good things to say about the guy. He's an athlete, which means he is not beyond reproach. No athlete is.

Agreed...a) I didn't realize Barkley's character was so questionable and b) how can anyone and yes, anyone includes those that drool over Tebow, not agree the media hype is nauseating?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barkley on Tebow: 'The national nightmare continues' « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools