Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *** FS: 2 tix Cowboys v. Bucs Sec 218 $250 *** « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
: December 09, 2011, 11:37:04 AM

2 tickets in sec 218 row P.  $250 for both.
: December 13, 2011, 10:29:18 PM Bucsfan x

replica

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 12, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

2 more seats to be occupied by cowboys fans..ugh

Ludicrous Speed

Starter
#2 : December 12, 2011, 12:33:13 PM

Yeah, but what are you gonna do?  It's a sad, sad area we live in.  Fans of other teams are real fans who will pay WAY over face value for what they perceive to be the privilege of seeing their team play live and up close while rooting them on.  On the other hand, Buc "fans" will complain unless they're being given the tickets for free or practically free.  I've seen people on these boards kvetch because tickets that were offered at a discount were not what they considered to be discounted deeply enough for them (i.e., free or practically free).  And even then they go on and on about how it might not be worth their trouble to have to drive through traffic to get there and back, to have to sit out in the sun to watch, to have to pay more than they want for a beer, et cetera, et cetera, ad nauseam.  I've only seen Bucfans whine like this - never fans of other teams, who seem to be grateful for the opportunity to overpay for seats that bring them close enough to see their star players' faces in person as they go past them up and down the field.

Meet the new bossSame as the old boss

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#3 : December 12, 2011, 01:16:05 PM

Yeah, but what are you gonna do?  It's a sad, sad area we live in.  Fans of other teams are real fans who will pay WAY over face value for what they perceive to be the privilege of seeing their team play live and up close while rooting them on.  On the other hand, Buc "fans" will complain unless they're being given the tickets for free or practically free.  I've seen people on these boards kvetch because tickets that were offered at a discount were not what they considered to be discounted deeply enough for them (i.e., free or practically free).  And even then they go on and on about how it might not be worth their trouble to have to drive through traffic to get there and back, to have to sit out in the sun to watch, to have to pay more than they want for a beer, et cetera, et cetera, ad nauseam.  I've only seen Bucfans whine like this - never fans of other teams, who seem to be grateful for the opportunity to overpay for seats that bring them close enough to see their star players' faces in person as they go past them up and down the field.

It is gonna look like a cowboys home game on saturday night ... If the bucs have 50% of the crowd i will be shocked.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#4 : December 13, 2011, 01:06:55 PM

Surprisingly these are still available!! LOL

replica

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 15, 2011, 01:07:46 AM

Good luck man, I'll be there cheering on the Bucs..hopefully I'll have something to cheer about. If not there is the old 'let's go giants' chant. Pisses them off every time

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#6 : December 15, 2011, 01:09:15 PM

Sold! To fellow Buc fans.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *** FS: 2 tix Cowboys v. Bucs Sec 218 $250 *** « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools