Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chud to interview « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 13, 2012, 01:22:18 PM

I gotta admit it was exciting watching Carlina's offense this past season. They went from being one of the most boring offenses in the league to one of the most intriguing. If Chud could figure out how to best utilize Freeman like he has with Newton, we may be on to something. Unlike Olsen's, Chud's trick plays actually worked. The Bucs have NEVER had an exciting offense. It has always depended on the defense to bail them out as long as I can remember. An explosive offense would be a refreshing change. Without one, the Bucs will never be able to compete consistently with New Orleans and now Carolina.........Atlanta?......meh.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 13, 2012, 01:24:15 PM

I gotta admit it was exciting watching Carlina's offense this past season. They went from being one of the most boring offenses in the league to one of the most intriguing. If Chud could figure out how to best utilize Freeman like he has with Newton, we may be on to something. Unlike Olsen's, Chud's trick plays actually worked. The Bucs have NEVER had an exciting offense. It has always depended on the defense to bail them out as long as I can remember. An explosive offense would be a refreshing change. Without one, the Bucs will never be able to compete consistently with New Orleans and now Carolina.........Atlanta?......meh.

They also went from one of the WORST offenses in the league to one of the best.  Seventh best offense to be exact.

IrishBuc

Second String

#17 : January 13, 2012, 01:32:04 PM

Chud has designed some very decent plays for the Panthers but how much of that is down to Cam, the recievers and "Double Trouble"?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 13, 2012, 01:36:53 PM

Chud has designed some very decent plays for the Panthers but how much of that is down to Cam, the recievers and "Double Trouble"?

Go back and look what he did in 2007 with Cleveland.......with Derek Friggin' Anderson at QB. He is also what is probably the premier coach in the NFL with working with tight ends (see San Diego and U of Miami). Face it, tight ends are becoming more and more and more a part of the most consistent offenses in the league. Take away Brady's tight ends and what do you have?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 13, 2012, 01:38:02 PM

Chudzinski worked with Kellen Winslow in Cleveland & University of Miami as his Tight Ends coach from what I have read. Interesting connection.
: January 13, 2012, 01:41:04 PM 3rd String Kicker

sharp2325

Starter

#20 : January 13, 2012, 01:41:04 PM

What  if Chud comes in and wants a QB more like Newton and draftes RG3 if he was avaiable. Half the posters on this board would sh$#! I wouldn't mind though.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 13, 2012, 01:54:44 PM

Watch Cam in the Gruden QB camp thing, that's all you need to know about how ridiculously good Chud is with an offense.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 13, 2012, 01:57:36 PM

Agreed.  Chud has shown a nice knack for molding his offense to fit his players strengths.  Same issue as I have with Zimmer though would be dependent on who his counter part Coord would be.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 13, 2012, 02:03:27 PM

Please pass on Chud

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 13, 2012, 02:21:51 PM

For what it's worth....Chud was the assistant head coach in San Diego (with the #1 offense in the league) when Rivera plucked him to be his OC in Carolina

IrishBuc

Second String

#25 : January 13, 2012, 02:30:48 PM

Fair enough, I think Schotty is the guy the Bucs need most at the moment though.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 13, 2012, 03:52:16 PM

Chud HC

Butch Davis DC?

Davis could help Chud with some of the management things that a HC needs to be able to learn. Then I'd go to the college ranks to see if there are any OCs that run a spread that would become our OC. Chud can help mix the pro-spread with the college spread.

This makes me really happy though. I'm not a big fan of Zimmer, but at least he'd be an up-in-coming coach and not a retread. This is a good sign!

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 13, 2012, 03:57:36 PM

Glad we are going to talk to Chud and Zimmer, both could be quality Head Coaches.

Could've, would've, might've. I'm sick and tired of that crap, we need a proven head coach.

Give me Schotty or give me...Schotty for **CENSORED**'s sake!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 13, 2012, 04:05:44 PM

Glad we are going to talk to Chud and Zimmer, both could be quality Head Coaches.

Could've, would've, might've. I'm sick and tired of that crap, we need a proven head coach.

Shanahan is a proven coach and he certainly commanded a lot more attention than Shotty did 2 years ago when Washington hired him..........btw, Shanahan won 3 less games than Morris did over the past 2 years. Be careful what you wish for.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 13, 2012, 04:07:17 PM

Shanahan is a proven coach and he certainly commanded a lot more attention than Shotty did 2 years ago when Washington hired him..........btw, Shanahan won 3 less games than Morris did over the past 2 years. Be careful what you wish for.

Yeah, but he has Donovan McChoke & Bruce Allen...
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chud to interview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools