Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chud to interview « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

sharp2325

Starter

#30 : January 13, 2012, 04:17:23 PM

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 13, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

Chud is garbage. Chud and Chilly are the two names that make me want to vomit.

I pray the Chud interview is only for Dom to pick his brain for insight that could help us beat the Panthers next year.
: January 13, 2012, 04:34:20 PM JDouble

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 13, 2012, 04:33:15 PM

This makes me really happy though. I'm not a big fan of Morris/Spagnolo/Sparano, but at least he'd be an up-in-coming coach and not a retread. This is a good sign!

Don't bag on "retreads" a lot of up-and-comers become never-weres in this league.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 13, 2012, 04:38:01 PM

This makes me really happy though. I'm not a big fan of Morris/Spagnolo/Sparano, but at least he'd be an up-in-coming coach and not a retread. This is a good sign!

Don't bag on "retreads" a lot of up-and-comers become never-weres in this league.
Morris was not a coordinator.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 13, 2012, 04:51:00 PM

Chud is garbage. Chud and Chilly are the two names that make me want to vomit.

I pray the Chud interview is only for Dom to pick his brain for insight that could help us beat the Panthers next year.

Oh really?

What about him says "garbage"?

...serious question...

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 13, 2012, 05:02:12 PM

The only negative you can say about Chud is he is not a dinosaur who's been around to experience everything.

He's excelled at every job he's held.

Gates had his best year under him
As well as Derek Anderson, Braylon Edwards, and K2 in Cleveland
Then with a rookie QB he commands the panthers offense to 7th in the league. Everyone here was laughing hysterically after seeing how bad Cam looked on Gruden's QB camp, to the point where we begged for the Panthers to take him. I honestly doubt the guy got smart within months and no training camp or OTA's.

Chud is the next bright offensive mind in a league where you need an offense if you want to be worth a damn.

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#36 : January 13, 2012, 05:04:55 PM

Chud is the next bright offensive mind in a league where you need an offense if you want to be worth a damn.

Totally agree

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 13, 2012, 05:07:14 PM

I still remember all the Saints fans complaining when they hired Payton, an offensive up and comer, instead of a proven head coach........

Supreme

Starter

#38 : January 13, 2012, 05:13:02 PM

I still remember all the Saints fans complaining when they hired Payton, an offensive up and comer, instead of a proven head coach........

Josh Mcdaniels?Todd Haley?

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 13, 2012, 05:15:13 PM

Josh McDaniels was too young.

Also I don't trust anyone from the Belichick tree.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 13, 2012, 05:17:59 PM

Gotta admit I laughed at McDaniels for shipping out Cutler and drafting Tebow and Thomas....boy was the joke on me.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 13, 2012, 05:18:40 PM

Yep. I would avoid the Belichick tree like the plague. None of them have worked out anywhere.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 13, 2012, 05:19:27 PM

Totally agree

I agree as well. If we do hire an offensive coach, this is the guy we should hire. Chud and Al Saunders are pretty much the only offensive guys worth looking at.

Supreme

Starter

#43 : January 13, 2012, 05:23:07 PM

Josh McDaniels was too young.

Also I don't trust anyone from the Belichick tree.

It still doesn't take away the fact that they were both big upcoming offensive coaches with arguably better resumes.

Don't get me wrong, I like Chudz. I just don't know if he's got what it takes to be a quality HC yet.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 13, 2012, 05:27:06 PM

Totally agree

I agree as well. If we do hire an offensive coach, this is the guy we should hire. Chud and Al Saunders are pretty much the only offensive guys worth looking at.

But how good would that offense be without Cam Newton? Stick an average QB in there and Im not so sure it would look quite as good.

I like the inventive playcalling and such though.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chud to interview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools