Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who would agree that Raheem got a RAW deal? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#75 : January 15, 2012, 10:03:48 AM

Raheem did the best with what he had.

I don't agree with that.   He did a horrible job with what he had.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 15, 2012, 10:05:08 AM

Yeah I don't think that was a 4-12 talent team that should have the second worst PF/PA ratio in the league this year. That's not "berst with what he had". Tony Sparano might have done the best with what he had but not Raheem.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#77 : January 15, 2012, 10:05:45 AM

Maybe so, Java...maybe so. I guess I kinda contradict myself there. I think I was trying not to be too hard on Rah.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#78 : January 15, 2012, 10:06:54 AM

Maybe so, Java...maybe so. I guess I kinda contradict myself there. I think I was trying not to be too hard on Rah.
At times he did the best with what he had.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#79 : January 15, 2012, 10:08:14 AM

He **CENSORED** the bed.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#80 : January 15, 2012, 10:24:44 AM

At times he did the best with what he had.

Exactly. I'd say most of the time he did the best with what he had, but from the Jacksonville game on, he and everyone else looked defeated. But to say he did a horrible job is an idiotic thing to say about a coach that won ten games in a season with essentially the same roster. The problem with having an untalented team is that you can get by with smoke and mirrors for awhile, but sooner or later, people catch on, and untalented teams can't adapt. If they could, the smoke and mirrors wouldn't have been necessary to begin with.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who would agree that Raheem got a RAW deal? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools