Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow supporters repent « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 15, 2012, 12:27:03 AM

Just saw this tweet:

@sportstvguy Travis Bell
Think the NFL can solve Tebow? 3 repeat opponents (SD, KC and NE). In the 2nd game, 36.3 comp %, 113 pass yards per game.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 15, 2012, 12:28:24 AM

nice, very telling.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 15, 2012, 12:30:02 AM

Next season will be ugly!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 15, 2012, 12:30:50 AM

I will say one thing that did shock me was how bad Tebow played the option tonite. It reminded me of Jefferson in the BCS game where he didn't attack the defenders and force them to commit. He was pitching early and making it easy.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 15, 2012, 12:30:57 AM

Travis Bell is a bad person he hates Tebow! He is whats wrong with the world today! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 15, 2012, 12:35:50 AM

Travis Bell is a bad person he hates Tebow! He is whats wrong with the world today! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Lol

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 15, 2012, 12:51:30 AM

haha

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#37 : January 15, 2012, 01:18:04 AM

You guys make me sick as a Bucs fan. You really cheer against the nicest guy in the world? That's sick... And Obviously I should find a new team thanks to you disgraces as human beings...

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 15, 2012, 01:29:16 AM

How bout that Timmay Tissue!!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#39 : January 15, 2012, 01:44:32 AM

Maybe for Freeman.   But I expect Tebow to lead the Broncos to the playoffs again next year.   He's a winner.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 15, 2012, 01:49:04 AM

Again you prove you are 12 maximum

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 15, 2012, 01:50:27 AM

Next season will be ugly for him. However, this game was what it normally is for the Pats every game, gameplan and destroy.

I think he's better than the "disbelievers" say, but I also think he's a lot worse than the followers believe. Somewhere in between the two is an average NFL level QB that has a lot of heart.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 15, 2012, 01:52:37 AM

Maybe for Freeman.   But I expect Tebow to lead the Broncos to the playoffs again next year.   He's a winner.

Tim Tebow stat line: 9 for 26, 136 yards, no touchdowns, no interceptions, one lost fumble for a 52.7 quarterback rating.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 15, 2012, 01:58:14 AM

You guys make me sick as a Bucs fan. You really cheer against the nicest guy in the world? That's sick... And Obviously I should find a new team thanks to you disgraces as human beings...

TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I cheer against him because he has so many ignorant and obnoxious fans like you who suck his **CENSORED** every time after they win and always put the blame on someone else when they lose.

Knew you'd put the loss on the defense. Typical Tebow **CENSORED**sucker response. Tebow put up 10 points against one of the worst defenses in the NFL and has sucked 4 out of the past 5 weeks. 1 lucky game against Pittsburgh and you and all the other Tebow fans go nuts. Get real dude, Tim Tebow is a **CENSORED**ing joke and I doubt he'll even be starting through midway of next year.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 15, 2012, 01:59:13 AM

Yea, he sure is a winner. Lost 4 out of his last 5 games. Only game he won was a fluke.

TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow supporters repent « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools