Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I believe in Tim Tebow « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 17, 2012, 10:18:20 AM

Interesting how the buffoons claiming that they hate stories about Tim Tebow clicked onto and replied to a thread titled "I believe in Tim Tebow". 

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : January 17, 2012, 10:23:44 AM

Interesting how the buffoons claiming that they hate stories about Tim Tebow clicked onto and replied to a thread titled "I believe in Tim Tebow".

I got a good chuckle out of this.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 17, 2012, 10:40:20 AM

I was thinking the same thing myself.

BTW, if the NFL wanted to improve that Pro Bowl game that no one seems to watch or care about, they'd find a way to get #15 in the game.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 17, 2012, 10:48:14 AM

I've got nothing against Tebow and think he's a GREAT person on and off the field.  However I think the media hype surrounding the kid is not fair to him either.  All the stories and articles and specials they run about him leads to expectations that he'll never be able to live up to.  And look...love him or hate him as a football player you can't deny that the kid needs work to be a consistent starter in this league.  Hopefully the Broncos work on building the offense around him if they are going to make him the starter because he will not and can not be a succesful QB in this league running a standard pro offense imo.  BTW I'm a huge Gator fan and was a huge fan of Tim through his college career but that doesn't mean I have to have blinders on now that he's in the NFL.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#19 : January 17, 2012, 10:52:26 AM

Can we please give the Tebow talk a break....goodness, I like the guy, but come on

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 17, 2012, 11:08:56 AM

Can we please give the Tebow talk a break....goodness, I like the guy, but come on

If you feel that way, just ignore the threads with the word "Tebow" in the title.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 17, 2012, 11:20:55 AM

The Human(Tebow) Centipede now consists of TebowForcedTrauma, JR, and now Morgan.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 17, 2012, 11:21:43 AM

I'd love to have Tebow on the Buccaneers squad. He's certainly a good guy. No question about it. Of course, none of this makes him a good QB, but he is a good guy. Bring him in, let him do his good guy thing with the fans, give him a few wildcat plays here and there to keep him happy, and call it a career.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 17, 2012, 12:15:05 PM

There are a lot of people who do things similar to Mr. Tebow but without all the recognition, money, fame, attention, etc....

Believe in someone who does it and never gets any acclaim for it. Just another stupid Tebow thread.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 17, 2012, 12:35:40 PM

I think he can get it done if he works hard this offseason. They will give him a chance. I just see the leash pretty short if he throws the ball like this year. Elway knows its a passing game. To go far in this league you have to be able to pass from the pocket well. That's something Tebow really needs to work on because that's been his knock since college. He will get his shot but they will also have a back up plan in case.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 17, 2012, 01:44:45 PM

I'd take Tebow. We could always use another good HB.

Havok904

Pro Bowler

#26 : January 17, 2012, 01:57:46 PM

I believe Tebow plays for the Broncos and while it's been fun discussing his successes and failures, its time to focus on OUR team.

Okay -whatever you say.

The Bucs need leaders like Tebow and need to rid themselves of players with poor character like Talib, Blount, and anyone else on the team who can't be good citizens on and off the field.

Why else you start this thread?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 17, 2012, 02:16:07 PM

I enjoyed the article. Thanks for posting.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#28 : January 17, 2012, 03:30:52 PM

If you feel that way, just ignore the threads with the word "Tebow" in the title.

I like Tebow, but Chuck Norris he is not

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 17, 2012, 03:35:30 PM

I believe Tebow plays for the Broncos and while it's been fun discussing his successes and failures, its time to focus on OUR team.

Okay -whatever you say.

The Bucs need leaders like Tebow and need to rid themselves of players with poor character like Talib, Blount, and anyone else on the team who can't be good citizens on and off the field.

The Bucs could use Tom Brady, too...we don't see (or need) twenty thousand posts dedicated to him.

True, lol....it's like a car wreck, you can't seem to look away.
: January 17, 2012, 03:37:25 PM JasonOfthetower

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I believe in Tim Tebow « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools