Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I believe in Tim Tebow « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#90 : January 18, 2012, 11:35:21 AM

Why shouldn't they only support one particular international location in the world?     Because there are many others out there that need help as well.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#91 : January 18, 2012, 11:36:57 AM

I'd prefer they helped Mexico.   That would have a greater direct impact on the USA.   

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#92 : January 18, 2012, 11:44:09 AM

Why shouldn't they only support one particular international location in the world?     Because there are many others out there that need help as well.

8 of the top 10 poorest countries in the world are in Africa, so perhaps they are simply going where the need is greatest.

I'd prefer they helped Mexico.   That would have a greater direct impact on the USA.   

A lot of them, McCoy included, do a lot of charity work in the USA. Is that direct enough an impact for ya?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#93 : January 18, 2012, 11:52:37 AM

I do think McCoy is a good guy.    I'm not a big fan of him as a player, but he's an ok player and seems to be a good character guy.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#94 : January 18, 2012, 11:54:25 AM

so you prefer help with benefits as opposed to altruism.  Noted.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#95 : January 18, 2012, 11:56:08 AM

Jesus Christ can we please clean these freaking trolls off the boards

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#96 : January 18, 2012, 11:59:47 AM

Jesus Christ Tim Tebow can we please clean these freaking trolls off the boards

Fixed it for ya. Apparently you weren't aware that Jesus was going by a new name.  ;)

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#97 : January 18, 2012, 11:59:55 AM

Lol should have happened a long time ago. No way they do now.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#98 : January 18, 2012, 12:03:34 PM

Tebow would never ask that.......
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I believe in Tim Tebow « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools