Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Dre Kirkpatrick busted for weed « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

danimal09

Starter

#15 : January 17, 2012, 04:22:14 PM

So what he had a plant. Dumbest law imo. But is not the smartest thing when you have the NFL draft and combine just around the corner. Have to a least question his judgment.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 17, 2012, 04:26:20 PM

So what he had a plant. Dumbest law imo. But is not the smartest thing when you have the NFL draft and combine just around the corner. Have to a least question his judgment.

You answered your first sentence with your last 2 sentences.

Anyway's makes me like Claiborne more because he seems professional and clean cut. Although I don't know if that's true, just an impression at a glance.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 17, 2012, 04:30:40 PM

Justin Houston 2.0

Good player projected to go in the top of the first round, but then shows a complete lack of common sense by getting busted for pot right before the the draft. Justin Houston only dropped to the top of third round.

Draft Aaron Donald

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : January 17, 2012, 04:35:54 PM

Might have cost himself a few bones

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

Dre Kirkpatrick - DB - Player The Manatee County Sheriff's Office lists "Dandre Kirkpatrick" in its arrest logs as having been charged with possession of under 20 grams of marijuana on Tuesday, January 17.
Kirkpatrick, who appears clearly to be Alabama CB Dre Kirkpatrick, is listed at 6-foot-2, 180 and as having been born on the same date (October 26, 1989) as the top-20 draft prospect. The log says Kirkpatrick was bonded out of jail for $120. Kirkpatrick's apparent arrest just over a month before the Combine could remove him from several teams' draft boards. Kirkpatrick did not have any known off-field issues during his three years at Alabama. Source: Manatee County Sheriff's Office Jan 17 - 3:31 PM

If there was any thought of drafting this guy, let this be a warning sign. Don't need these kinds of characters on the team, no matter how good they may be.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 17, 2012, 04:37:13 PM

Don't you learn anything?

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 17, 2012, 04:38:35 PM

There goes his day 1 status for draft day.

bucshot420

Starter

#21 : January 17, 2012, 04:42:12 PM

I can see it now

Dre:  Hey Tanard, I got some **CENSORED** that'll make you flip.  Just got a LB of some Northern Lights

Tanard:  Bring that **CENSORED** over to the crib on Sat night, we be gettin blazed!

Once with Tanard was enough to learn a lesson, I say pass on this guy.

tmac87

Starter
#22 : January 17, 2012, 05:11:57 PM

Talib had warning signs coming out.... So did Percy Harvin... They just went the opposite directions once they got in the league. If you have a conversation with Talib I'm sure you can guage he's a moron. They should do the same with Dre and see what'd they be getting...

3rd round and I'd definitely be OK with it. 2nd round if he has a head on his shoulders.

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 17, 2012, 05:13:43 PM

If he passes his test this won't matter. Just saying.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 17, 2012, 05:16:10 PM

I can see it now

Dre:  Hey Tanard, I got some **CENSORED** that'll make you flip.  Just got a LB of some Northern Lights

Tanard:  Bring that **CENSORED** over to the crib on Sat night, we be gettin blazed!

Once with Tanard was enough to learn a lesson, I say pass on this guy.

I wish I didnt see it.......

you know, incredibly dumb, hypothetical conversations that provide no humor what so ever.....

yeah, those are always awesome....and by awesome I mean really freaking stupid and a complete waste of time for everyone who made the mistake of reading your post.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 17, 2012, 05:16:44 PM

Jeez, the Bucs would have never drafted Warren Sapp with the mentality most of you have. I didn't like him at 5 even before this, but if he's still around at the top of the 2nd, pull the trigger.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 17, 2012, 05:18:37 PM

ah, I was waiting for the what about Warren Sapp post.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 17, 2012, 05:19:37 PM

ah, I was waiting for the what about Warren Sapp post.

Well? What about him?

buchead

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 17, 2012, 05:19:52 PM

Really dude? So close to the draft smh.

And Warren Sapp was basically a steal near the middle of the 1st round. If the bucs had been in the top 5 they may have passed on him like the other teams in those slots.
: January 17, 2012, 05:24:44 PM buchead

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 17, 2012, 05:25:00 PM

Bucs need to fix this team's community standing by drafting the best players who are upstanding citizens - not thugs, criminals, drug addicts. They need to draft players with character who obey the law.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Dre Kirkpatrick busted for weed « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools