Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Dre Kirkpatrick busted for weed « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 17, 2012, 05:28:01 PM

Oh noes!!!!! an imperfect human!!!!

Dont draft him at all in any round. Maybe we can find a good christian virgin who cant play QB, that would never do anything wrong.............oh wait, Jesus is dead and Tebow plays for the Broncos.  Well, just forfeit all the draft picks as most all of these kids have had an incident at some point in their lives. Look deep enough, Im sure youll find these guys have at least talked back to their parents, so they all are scum in my book.

Seriously though, hes not going to drop any further than the top of the 2nd. I was never for drafting him at 5 to begin with...maybe on a trade down. Funny how everybody here wanted Harvin, many in this thread, but are now totally against Kirkpatrick.

Hypocrisy seems to be running rampant anymore.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#31 : January 17, 2012, 05:32:52 PM

read Dungy's book.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 17, 2012, 05:34:46 PM

So if I read his book I can be a hypocrite?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 17, 2012, 06:02:04 PM

Winning attitude >>> prissy little b!tch

We have enough of the latter in Freeman, McCoy, Quincy, and Biggers.

he smoked pot. Big deal. Dumb decision, but not the worst thing.

tmac87

Starter
#34 : January 17, 2012, 06:33:56 PM

We have enough of the latter in Freeman, McCoy, Quincy, and Biggers.

he smoked pot. Big deal. Dumb decision, but not the worst thing.

I hear you, but this is 6 weeks before the biggest 'job interview' of his life... "Why risk it?" is the bigger question, and that's what points to his poor decision making....So its more than 'prissy little b!tches' lol ......... And this being the guy to potentially replace Talib??  .... Ironic.... Would take him in the 2nd though as long as he can articulate himself and this proves to be an 'isolated' incident.

I wonder what Saban would have to say to an NFL team on behalf of Kirkpatrick (if anything at all).... How much he would try and repair his image/defend him?

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 17, 2012, 07:09:22 PM

Fact - 21 year old's make very stupid decisions.

Why do we need a team full of upstanding citizens, we all should know that football players should not be social role models. I could care less if he smoked a little pot, what I do care about is if can cover Julio Jones.

These are boys and men that get paid millions to play a game,  not raise our children, run our government, or preform surgery. The only argument you can make against him is that if he screws up again he faces suspension. Which moves him down the board just enough for our 2nd.

I was never a fan of Kirkpatrick, but now I'm officially ON the bandwagon.

champkind

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 17, 2012, 07:23:56 PM

All of you dolts who are saying "oh, it's just pot, big deal!" are letting your personal beliefs on whether the legalization of pot is right or wrong cloud the facts about the PRACTICALITY of making such a dumb move at this point in his career.

It doesn't matter one way or the other if you think he is just a kid doing what kids do, or doing something that is not a big deal because everyone does it. It is illegal, and it is against NFL rules. And serious penalties arise of the player AND his team if and when (most likely 'when') he gets caught again. Has nobody learned ANYTHING from Tanard here? Way too many of you act like that never happened, or it wasn't a big deal.

Many teams, and particularly the Bucs will steer well clear of him now. And it has NOTHING to do with their views on whether the smoking of pot in and of itself is wrong.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 17, 2012, 07:25:11 PM

Why do we need a team full of upstanding citizens, we all should know that football players should not be social role models. I could care less if he smoked a little pot, what I do care about is if can cover Julio Jones.

These are boys and men that get paid millions to play a game,  not raise our children, run our government, or preform surgery. The only argument you can make against him is that if he screws up again he faces suspension. Which moves him down the board just enough for our 2nd.

Thank god you aren't drafting because "smoking a little pot" in the NFL gets you SUSPENDED!!!!  Did you learn nothing from tanard?  Apparently not.  This has NOTHING to do whether you think smoking pot should be legal or is no big deal.  It is ILLEGAL.  It is on the NFL's list of banned substances.  I can't believe some of our fans are this stupid.

And for any playa to get busted right before the draft is a direct reflection of a MORON.  Frankly, we have enough of those.  Pass on this dope.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 17, 2012, 07:28:26 PM

Thank god you aren't drafting because "smoking a little pot" in the NFL gets you SUSPENDED!!!!  Did you learn nothing from tanard?  Apparently not.  This has NOTHING to do whether you think smoking pot should be legal or is no big deal.  It is ILLEGAL.  It is on the NFL's list of banned substances.  I can't believe some of our fans are this stupid.

And for any playa to get busted right before the draft is a direct reflection of a MORON.  Frankly, we have enough of those.  Pass on this dope.

Well said....

All of you dolts who are saying "oh, it's just pot, big deal!" are letting your personal beliefs on whether the legalization of pot is right or wrong cloud the facts about the PRACTICALITY of making such a dumb move at this point in his career.

It doesn't matter one way or the other if you think he is just a kid doing what kids do, or doing something that is not a big deal because everyone does it. It is illegal, and it is against NFL rules. And serious penalties arise of the player AND his team if and when (most likely 'when') he gets caught again. Has nobody learned ANYTHING from Tanard here? Way too many of you act like that never happened, or it wasn't a big deal.

Many teams, and particularly the Bucs will steer well clear of him now. And it has NOTHING to do with their views on whether the smoking of pot in and of itself is wrong.

Well said....

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 17, 2012, 07:32:33 PM

LOL.....I had no idea he posted the same thing at almost the same time.   Hilarious. 

I'm pretty sure Sapp and Harvin were "rumored" to have failed drug tests while at school not tooling round town with a bag of weed on the dash.  Stupid is just plain stupid.  Time for us to raise our bar.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#40 : January 17, 2012, 07:43:04 PM

Good, I didn't like the talk of him at #5, this should end that.
x2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 17, 2012, 07:55:27 PM

We have enough of the latter in Freeman...

Dude, when Freeman takes us to the Super Bowl....you don't get to celebrate. Your premature hatred for Free is ridiculous.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 17, 2012, 07:58:37 PM

We have enough of the latter in Freeman...

Dude, you need to become a Steeler fans where the QB's idea of a date with a woman is raping her in the men's bathroom. That sounds like your kind of player.

Jaggerace

Rookie

#43 : January 17, 2012, 08:20:39 PM

There goes his draft status, but might make a good 2nd rounder

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 17, 2012, 08:28:57 PM

Now if the kids passes his piss test and it's just possession I don't have an issue with that.

Nobody usually keeps pot around as a souvenir. If he ain't smokin' it, then he is probably dealing it.
I'm a retired cop. Where was the contraband found? On his person or found on property. Until I know all the evidence I'll refrain from judgement.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Dre Kirkpatrick busted for weed « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools