Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Dre Kirkpatrick busted for weed « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#90 : January 19, 2012, 08:18:12 AM

Again, this isn't about your personal feelings on weed. The NFL suspends guys for this type of stuff. If they didn't allow fried okra no matter how much I love the stuff I don't want a guy who eats it.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#91 : January 19, 2012, 08:20:54 AM

Again, this isn't about your personal feelings on weed. The NFL suspends guys for this type of stuff. If they didn't allow fried okra no matter how much I love the stuff I don't want a guy who eats it.

simple and great analogy.

and lets not be naive, probably most of the NFL imo eats fried okra.  some are just responsible about how they go about it, and others arent.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#92 : January 19, 2012, 08:53:36 AM

Patriots track record at drafting is pretty awful.
and yet they are knocking on their 5 super bowl in the last 10 years.   ::)

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#93 : January 19, 2012, 03:54:04 PM

...............because of their meticulous planning in drafting a QB in the 6th round.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#94 : January 19, 2012, 07:49:36 PM

...............because of their meticulous planning in drafting a QB in the 6th round.

If you read about that draft the deciding factor on that pick was Brady's height. The Pats had Tim Rattay and Tom Brady with the same draft grade so the tie breaker was height.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#95 : January 21, 2012, 05:32:18 PM

One thing that was obvious about Brady. He was a high character guy. Hmmm.....

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#96 : January 21, 2012, 05:32:28 PM

Then again so was Tebow =(
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Dre Kirkpatrick busted for weed « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools