Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Browns GM Willing to Trade out #4 Pick « previous next »
Page: 1 2

snicker24

Starter
#15 : January 17, 2012, 09:49:58 PM

Ummmm...... He never said he was willing to trade out of his spot. He just stated a scenario that would result in the same action no matter the person.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 18, 2012, 12:16:26 AM

It wouldnt shock me if the Colts took RG3 with first overall.

Not a chance.

It's a freaking omen that the horseshoes are about to sign a guy named Luck.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 18, 2012, 09:35:50 AM

If Blackmon or RGIII falls to them, I wouldn't chance it for extra picks.  They need talent, very much like we do

Falls?   There's a good chance that both of those guys will be there at #4 even without falling.
Agreed.

Interesting.  I'm thinking that AT BEST only 1 falls to #4, with a decent chance that neither does.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 18, 2012, 09:42:48 AM

To the topic though, I think this is a smoke screen.  I believe that the Rams will trade out of #2 to a team who wants to jump ahead of Cleveland to take Griffen.  I also believe that team could be the Browns to trade up to #2, to ensure they get Griffen.  What the Browns are trying to do is lower what a team will be willing to pay the Rams for the #2, hence prompting them to hang on to their spot at #2 and take Blackmon.  I don't think the Vikings would be willing to budge at all and will no doubt take Kalil (or Blackmon if the Rams take Kalil).  The result would be the Browns standing pat and not have to move up to get Griffen.

bucboi813

Starter

#19 : January 18, 2012, 11:24:00 AM

trade freeman and penn for joe tomas and the first; first round pick

Live free or die trying

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 18, 2012, 11:34:23 AM

trade freeman and penn for joe tomas and the first; first round pick

I like this, but here is what I would do differently. Based on the lopsided perspective of the trade, I am already assuming you took control of the Browns organization. I would than change Alex Mack to a wide receiver and give them Jeff Faine for him. I'd than change his position back to center, after resigning for league minimum of course.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 18, 2012, 11:38:18 AM

oh darn.  you mean we ain't going to be able to trade back for 2 first rounders

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Browns GM Willing to Trade out #4 Pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools