Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glazer's Cheap and not worth it « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 18, 2012, 04:41:36 PM

So why don't you get something together and do something about it is what I'm saying. People have been complaining on this site since I've been on here about the glazers being cheap. Seems they would rather complain about it than actually get out there and get a group to confront this thing.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 18, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

If the Glazers are "not worth it", why do you incessantly make threads about them?

Hope that is not a serious question...

Your answer: Because they own the team that I will always love. Make sense?

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 18, 2012, 04:43:02 PM

DW,

You are definately the $Barth when it comes to kicking the dead horse.

It is a live and underreported story. It's very pertinent to the team and fans, I'd think.

Bwahahahahaha @ "underreported story".

Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 18, 2012, 04:45:10 PM

So why don't you get something together and do something about it is what I'm saying. People have been complaining on this site since I've been on here about the glazers being cheap. Seems they would rather complain about it than actually get out there and get a group to confront this thing.

You speaking your mind is a start.

A very popular message board buzzing with threads of discontent with owners is a good start.

The message board reflects fan sentiment in many ways. The Glazers PR staff knows this, the local writers know this.

This is a very popular site, but unfortunately at the current moment, the poster's here are sleeping.

It all starts with fan DEMAND.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 18, 2012, 04:46:38 PM

DW,

You are definately the $Barth when it comes to kicking the dead horse.

It is a live and underreported story. It's very pertinent to the team and fans, I'd think.

Bwahahahahaha @ "underreported story".

Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

Underreported. Anything unclear about that?

It's just recently being picked up by local writers in maybe the last 6 weeks. Where have they been for the last several years?

Better context with the "underreported" comment now?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 18, 2012, 04:48:09 PM

Like I said people have been on here for years complaining and nothing has changed. If anything needs to be done its gotta be a large group of people outside in front of OBP or on a large intersection on Dale Mabry maybe. Chace is right your beating a dead horse complaining about it on here.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 18, 2012, 04:48:51 PM

Like I said people have been on here for years complaining and nothing has changed. If anything needs to be done its gotta be a large group of people outside in front of OBP or on a large intersection on Dale Mabry maybe. Chace is right your beating a dead horse complaining about it on here.

Weak.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 18, 2012, 04:53:45 PM

What's weak? I'm saying complaining on here ain't gonna do **CENSORED**!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 18, 2012, 04:59:42 PM

Its probably "weak" because:

A. You don't agree with every word he types...or how he approaches talking(whining) about this topic.
B. That you dont post 3-4 threads a month saying the same **CENSORED**ing isht...just with a different title

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 18, 2012, 05:05:20 PM

A. You don't agree with every word he types...or how he approaches talking(whining) about this topic.
B. That you dont post 3-4 threads a month saying the same **CENSORED**ing isht...just with a different title

lolz...but it's "underreported"!!!!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 18, 2012, 05:09:56 PM

Yea...well I guess there is that predicament...in that case...Thanks DW...consider this and your other posting's from the last few month's on this topic, your public service for 2012...no need for any more this year.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 18, 2012, 05:26:10 PM

Brilliant. lol..

Sounds like you get in your own way there.....

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 18, 2012, 05:27:44 PM

Yea...well I guess there is that predicament...in that case...Thanks DW...consider this and your other posting's from the last few month's on this topic, your public service for 2012...no need for any more this year.

Save your suggestions to those who need the guidance pal. ;)

I'm here for the discussion about our team.

What kind of fan would I be not to care?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 18, 2012, 05:33:46 PM

What coach will we get?
What FA might we get?
Why did we lose last year?
How can we win this year?
What coach do you want?
Who should be fired?

All just small talk.

I hope people here have the perspective to know that almost none of what was mentioned above matters if our owners suck.

Aside from a few small pockets in Buc-ville, NOBODY is convinced that this organization is committed to win.

It's ridiculous that I have to convince people to give a damn.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#44 : January 18, 2012, 06:01:30 PM

Defending the Glazers is cheering to lose.

Very few defend the Glazers. Many complain about them.

Don't believe me. Search these boards with "Glazers" "Cheap" and you'll find the complaints.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glazer's Cheap and not worth it « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools