Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: [2012 NFL Draft Mock- TB 1/2rnd ] Here is a crazy idea! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: January 19, 2012, 02:02:24 AM

====================================================================================================================================
Welcome to the 2012 NFL Draft
====================================================================================================================================

1 Colts- Andrew Luck, QB
2 Rams -  Justin Blackmon, WR
3 Vikings -  Micheal Floyd, WR
4 Browns - Morris Claiborne, CB
5. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have traded the #5 Overall Pick to the New York Jets. With the #5 overall pick of the 2012 NFL Draft, the NY Jets select RG3, Quarterback- Baylor
Trade Details: The Jets have sent the 15th overall pick to the Buccaneers and QB Mark Sanchez for the Buccaneers' #5 and #91

15. With the 15th overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Trent Richardson, Running Back - Alabama.

We now begin the 2nd Round of the 2012 NFL Draft
36.With the 36th Overall pick of the 2012 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Donta Hightower, LB - Alabama
38.There has been a trade. With the 38th Overall Pick, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Zach Brown, LB - South Carolina
Trade Details: The Buccaneers have sent QB Mark Sanchez and a 4th Round pick in the 2013 Draft to the Jacksonville Jaguars for their 37th Overall Pick

END RESULT

Every Down Running Back? Check!
Solid Line Backer Core? CHECCCCKKK!

: January 19, 2012, 09:55:21 AM BFT+C

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 19, 2012, 02:05:29 AM

And then Madden crashes and you wake up to realize it was a dream.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 19, 2012, 02:06:04 AM

So the Bucs QB would be?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 19, 2012, 02:07:08 AM

So the Bucs QB would be?

Sanchez! DUHHHHHHHH!!!  8)

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 19, 2012, 02:08:36 AM

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 19, 2012, 02:08:46 AM

And then Madden crashes and you wake up to realize it was a dream.

LMAO!

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 19, 2012, 02:09:24 AM

So the Bucs QB would be?

I must have misread it.  I thought you sent him to the Jags?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 19, 2012, 02:10:14 AM

So the Bucs QB would be?

That was the ironic intent of my post... :|

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 19, 2012, 02:11:17 AM

So the Bucs QB would be?

Hilarious...................Not

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 19, 2012, 02:12:25 AM

So the Bucs QB would be?

Hilarious...................Not

:(

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 19, 2012, 03:27:34 AM

Senor? Estas loco in la cabeza?

bucboi813

Starter

#11 : January 19, 2012, 03:44:17 AM

please no more crackhead posts! thank you kindly

Live free or die trying

buchead

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 19, 2012, 05:41:06 AM

Browns pick 4th. Rams pick 2nd. Other than that pretty good Mock..... Na not really. 

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 19, 2012, 05:58:02 AM

Fracaso.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 19, 2012, 09:26:03 AM

OP fails at life.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: [2012 NFL Draft Mock- TB 1/2rnd ] Here is a crazy idea! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools