Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Mystery" Candidate « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 19, 2012, 03:59:28 PM

Forgot to mention....faxes have been flying back and forth today at One Buc concerning hotel stays, reservations, etc. Maybe a decision is coming soon...don't know and neither does he.

People still use faxes?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 19, 2012, 04:00:02 PM

Verbatim: "Schotty is dead in the water"

disappointing.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Beavis

Practice Squad

#32 : January 19, 2012, 04:00:07 PM

If this turns out true the question you gotta ask is why is this one guy such a secret for the media to find out? Doesn't sound to me like any of the coaches mentioned would really warrant being so secretive. Unless you were someone like Jimmy Johnson or someone like  that. He is from Plano Texas I think and had ties to OKC area I am sure he owns a home or 2 out there. Our local media would be all over him being he is still in the spotlight on tv and he lives in south florida with his Hurricane history.

gone

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 19, 2012, 04:00:40 PM

Before typing this whole thing, I questioned whether or not I would get called a liar....apparently it is impossible to know people who know other people who work with the Bucs.

You are a brand new poster of course it's suspi,cious. 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 19, 2012, 04:01:12 PM

Forgot to mention....faxes have been flying back and forth today at One Buc concerning hotel stays, reservations, etc. Maybe a decision is coming soon...don't know and neither does he.

People still use faxes?

Yes, if you need a wet signature.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 19, 2012, 04:01:18 PM

People still use faxes?

At OBP...yes...and all employees apparently have beepers provided.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

LUGZ

Rookie

#36 : January 19, 2012, 04:03:46 PM

People still use faxes?

Do they also have a pay phone bank?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 19, 2012, 04:04:59 PM

People still use faxes?

Lol...sure....and it probably costs a $ to activate the water fountain.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

champkind

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 19, 2012, 04:05:58 PM

Man, I am Googling my eyes out here trying to find out who could it be. My buddy is assuming Sherman is the guy, but I pray to God Almighty that he is wrong.

Sherman very well could be the guy. However, you said in the OP that one of the candidates hasn't even been mentioned. So if you are correct that they've been narrowed down to two candidates, then one COULD be Sherman and the other could be the unknown.

People are assuming that Sherman is the leader for the HC vacancy, and that very well may be true. But what if the Glazers have flipped it and they want to hire a guy like Dennison or Ryan as the head coach (which they could do without either needing permission from their current team) and then would install Sherman as the OC?

HC: Dennison/Ryan
OC: Sherman
DC: Del Rio

Just thought, not a prediction.

Hah, this search is really causing the fans to do some mind bending, ain't it?

There is no way that if a Ryan brother was in the running that he would have kept his mouth shut about it this long.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 19, 2012, 04:06:18 PM

Faxing things is still used frequently when signatures are needed immediately on documents. Expenses, payroll, contracts, etc.

X-RayCat57

Second String

#40 : January 19, 2012, 04:07:35 PM

People still use faxes?

Lol...sure....and it probably costs a $ to activate the water fountain.

The reason its been taking so long to hire a coach is due to the fact the Glazers are contacting these canidates by telegram.

\\\"Rock on London, Rock on Chicago! Taco bell, run for the border!\\\"

BucD

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 19, 2012, 04:08:27 PM

Before typing this whole thing, I questioned whether or not I would get called a liar....apparently it is impossible to know people who know other people who work with the Bucs.

You're right.  It's very logical and realistic to think a friends wife who apparently works at OBP in which said wife is willing to risk her said job to make sure all us Bucs fans here at the Pewter Report forum have "the inside scoop" on who the next HC is.  BTW...I've always wondered....how many sugars does Joel take in his morning cup of brew?  That should be an easy one...

lol

Remember people...this is the internet...

Beavis

Practice Squad

#42 : January 19, 2012, 04:09:05 PM

Don't think they would bother with Rob Ryan due to how his brother and the jets are falling apart.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 19, 2012, 04:10:56 PM

I think the boys may be still trying for Cowher, honestly. I know they wanted him very badly.

ingolf

Practice Squad
#44 : January 19, 2012, 04:13:49 PM

Tony Dungy for goods sake. He is the only man who has mad TB to a conter team.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Mystery" Candidate « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools