Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Fix For the 2012 BUCS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

wyla86

Second String

: January 20, 2012, 02:04:50 AM

For D I keep           Dline - Clayborne, Mccoy. Price, Bennett, Bowers,  George  Johnson      DB - Grimm, Gatior, Mack,  Amhad, Biggers, Holland          LB - Foster, Watson, Adam Hayward   

O line - Penn, Jeremy Zuttah,Joseph, Demar Dotson,  James Lee, Larsen  WR - Benn, mike will, Dez , Parker, Raymond Webber, Stroughter      RB - Blount      TE - Luke        QB -  Freeman

Special teams - Michael Koenen, Connor Barth, Andrew Economos

Draft    MO Claiborne CB, Burfict ILB, Sean Spence OLB, Marcus Forston, DT, Chris Rainey RB. Quenton Washington CB
******Would love to made a run at****** Bruce Irvin OLB.

UFA - Marquis Maze WR

I'd also try and go after -    Allen Bailey, DE/DT   Kansas City    , Damien Berry, RB 

FA, Dennis Dixon,  QB,  Brent Grimes, CB, LaRon Landry, SS

Bowers  _____McCoy_____ Price_____ Clayborne
Morris Claiborne (1st)                                                                                                                       Brent Grimes (FA)
                                                          Foster  ____Burfict (2nd)_____Sean Spence (3rd)       

Grimm                         LaRon Landry (FA)

MW                                   Penn____Larsen____Zuttah_____Joseph_____Lee/ Dotson ______Luke                Benn                        Dez

Freeman

F/A

Blount

: January 20, 2012, 05:47:37 AM wyla86

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 20, 2012, 02:07:47 AM

That's why your second string

wyla86

Second String

#2 : January 20, 2012, 02:08:29 AM

That's why your second string

wow good one guy

magicbuc

Second String
#3 : January 20, 2012, 07:44:58 AM

You must be a Cane fan!

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 20, 2012, 07:54:04 AM

By replacing Trueblood with Lee, you lost all credibility.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 20, 2012, 08:26:25 AM

Lee couldn't beat me out reaching for the last Zebra Cake at the Winn Dixie, let alone block for JF5. Be gone!

In Verner We Trust

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 20, 2012, 08:30:13 AM

Lee couldn't beat me out reaching for the last Zebra Cake at the Winn Dixie, let alone block for JF5. Be gone!

He'd still hold you and put his hands in your face during the process.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 20, 2012, 08:32:56 AM

He'd still hold you and put his hands in your face during the process.

Suddenly my pants don't fit so well.

dean youngblood

Starter

#8 : January 20, 2012, 02:36:02 PM

wow i had to make an account just to comment.....obviously this dudes a canes fan trying to reunite an old UM team that never did anything. Canes fan here btw. But dude, spence will never, ever, play on the strong side in any NFL defense unless its at safety. Man is too small. However, he would be a fantastic weakside guy in my opinion. But, we already have mason who will probably be moved out of the middle most like to the weakside to suit his strengths. I think he'll be great outside. I think there is a huge chance that burfict slips to the second, and would be ecstatic if we picked him. No matter who we take in the first, if we can land burfict in the second it would absolutely make our entire draft. I wouldnt stick him in the middle though...i just dont trust him making calls and using "his" judgement. Dude would be a beast on the strongside. Playing on the strongside would allow him to fly around on 1st and 2nd down, blitz maybe, and we could take him out in passing situations which im pretty sure ASU does anyway. I would love if Detroit let Tulloch go, but I dont see that happening...Jackson could be out there but I would be interested to see what Dan Connor from Carolina would be able to given the srating MLB role from the get go. I think there has already been reports that he's gonna test the market for a starting job. I wouldn't mind seeing a Foster/Connor/Burfict combo. Maybe add Spence (who i love) for a lil depth. ...And man, you're smokin rock if think we're gonna get rid of our best pass catcher in favor Luke Stocker being the starter. wow. K2's not the best by any means but damn. I like the signings but Grimm will never beat Tanard for FS....ima go make your scenerio play out in madden....the only place it ever would.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 20, 2012, 02:41:38 PM

Tanard lead the league in missed tackles after missing 4 games?

Grimm is a much better tackler and that is what we need on this defense more than anything. Even the biggest T. Jack fan, like myself, has to question how much value he has a safety for us.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 20, 2012, 02:47:18 PM

For D I keep           Dline - Clayborne, Mccoy. Price, Bennett, Bowers,  George  Johnson      DB - Grimm, Gatior, Mack,  Amhad, Biggers, Holland          LB - Foster, Watson, Adam Hayward   

O line - Penn, Jeremy Zuttah,Joseph, Demar Dotson,  James Lee, Larsen  WR - Benn, mike will, Dez , Parker, Raymond Webber, Stroughter      RB - Blount      TE - Luke        QB -  Freeman

Special teams - Michael Koenen, Connor Barth, Andrew Economos

Draft    MO Claiborne CB, Burfict ILB, Sean Spence OLB, Marcus Forston, DT, Chris Rainey RB. Quenton Washington CB
******Would love to made a run at****** Bruce Irvin OLB.

UFA - Marquis Maze WR

I'd also try and go after -    Allen Bailey, DE/DT   Kansas City    , Damien Berry, RB 

FA, Dennis Dixon,  QB,  Brent Grimes, CB, LaRon Landry, SS

Bowers  _____McCoy_____ Price_____ Clayborne
Morris Claiborne (1st)                                                                                                                       Brent Grimes (FA)
                                                          Foster  ____Burfict (2nd)_____Sean Spence (3rd)       

Grimm                         LaRon Landry (FA)

MW                                   Penn____Larsen____Zuttah_____Joseph_____Lee/ Dotson ______Luke                Benn                        Dez

Freeman

F/A

Blount

Not bad at all honestly.  I would choose Dotson over Lee at RT.

dean youngblood

Starter

#11 : January 20, 2012, 02:50:20 PM

Oh, I agree 100% man....but i dont see Grimm playing centerfield. I would love to see him get the job on the strong side next year (hopefully a full one) and go from there. I really think tanard along with everyone else on the team simply gave up not wanting to risk long term injury on this season....not cool but i do get it.

wyla86

Second String

#12 : January 21, 2012, 01:36:47 AM

wow i had to make an account just to comment.....obviously this dudes a canes fan trying to reunite an old UM team that never did anything. Canes fan here btw. But dude, spence will never, ever, play on the strong side in any NFL defense unless its at safety. Man is too small. However, he would be a fantastic weakside guy in my opinion. But, we already have mason who will probably be moved out of the middle most like to the weakside to suit his strengths. I think he'll be great outside. I think there is a huge chance that burfict slips to the second, and would be ecstatic if we picked him. No matter who we take in the first, if we can land burfict in the second it would absolutely make our entire draft. I wouldnt stick him in the middle though...i just dont trust him making calls and using "his" judgement. Dude would be a beast on the strongside. Playing on the strongside would allow him to fly around on 1st and 2nd down, blitz maybe, and we could take him out in passing situations which im pretty sure ASU does anyway. I would love if Detroit let Tulloch go, but I dont see that happening...Jackson could be out there but I would be interested to see what Dan Connor from Carolina would be able to given the srating MLB role from the get go. I think there has already been reports that he's gonna test the market for a starting job. I wouldn't mind seeing a Foster/Connor/Burfict combo. Maybe add Spence (who i love) for a lil depth. ...And man, you're smokin rock if think we're gonna get rid of our best pass catcher in favor Luke Stocker being the starter. wow. K2's not the best by any means but damn. I like the signings but Grimm will never beat Tanard for FS....ima go make your scenerio play out in madden....the only place it ever would.

1. Damien Berry  Finished career with 1,515 total yards on 283 attempts .  Good depth for the bucs.Wayyyyy better than Lumpkin!

2. Allen Bailey  career with 103 total tackles, Recorded 12 sacks for a loss of 112 yards, Tallied 31 tackles behind the line..... we have no real DL Players for depth except Bennett.  this guy could help out a whole lot. Good DT as well.

3. Foster would play Strong side LB not weakside Burfict would play Middle and Spence would play Weakside.      Huge upgrade compared to what the Tampa has now. 

4. Winslow gives everyone a headache. I'm not saying Luke is better at all but, I am tired of his non sense penalties, trying to be like Blount leaping defenders.

5. Tanard I am very iffy on due to him not playing that much in the last 3 years he's a good player but we have suffered from his mistakes. I love him as a player but has hurt the Bucs to te point i am ready to let go.

And I am a MIami fan but USF is my college team.  Miami just has better talent for the NFL.

wyla86

Second String

#13 : January 21, 2012, 01:39:40 AM

By replacing Trueblood with Lee, you lost all credibility.

sorry there guy im not a professional scout and my reasons for putting someone in over Trueblood is because i am tired of Trueblood period. no more no less thats my reason. Trueblood is a good guy, he's had his time to sure up his starting spot but in my eyes its time for another RT to get their shot.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 21, 2012, 01:41:38 AM

Its hard to judge a lot of those guys with the piss poor coaching they had in 2011.  I would like to see how they perform under new coaching before I dropped the hammer on them.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Fix For the 2012 BUCS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools