Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Fix For the 2012 BUCS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

wyla86

Second String

#15 : January 21, 2012, 01:42:55 AM

sorry to burst everyones bubble but i believe we are going to be in the top 10 picking next year and possibly 2013 as well. maybe after that draft we can say we are a playoff bound but right now we need to make major roster changes in order to right this ship. these are the ways i would make the changes. to each is own in this world these are my opinions. 

wyla86

Second String

#16 : January 21, 2012, 01:44:26 AM

Its hard to judge a lot of those guys with the piss poor coaching they had in 2011.  I would like to see how they perform under new coaching before I dropped the hammer on them.
i do agree with you on this but i was just throwing my opinion out

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 21, 2012, 01:45:42 AM

sorry to burst everyones bubble but i believe we are going to be in the top 10 picking next year and possibly 2013 as well. maybe after that draft we can say we are a playoff bound but right now we need to make major roster changes in order to right this ship. these are the ways i would make the changes. to each is own in this world these are my opinions.

What are you basing that on?   The Bucs have some nice pieces, better coaching will work wonders.  Case in point, this years Niners.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

wyla86

Second String

#18 : January 21, 2012, 01:52:21 AM

What are you basing that on?   The Bucs have some nice pieces, better coaching will work wonders.  Case in point, this years Niners.

In my opinion the players that are the pieces are young and dont have as much experience as the Niners have.          Alex Smith 6 years i believe, Willis, Smith the DT, their secondary all have been in the game a good amount of time.   Bucs have Young guys and all have alot to prove before i say they make a run at the playoffs.     I mean 3 years straight with horrible run defense?  Playing the Saints, ATL, even Carolina now all more promising.    The Bucs have a long road in front of them and just took a huge step back this year.   I cant say with confidence that this team is legit to scare anyone

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 21, 2012, 01:57:30 AM

In my opinion the players that are the pieces are young and dont have as much experience as the Niners have.          Alex Smith 6 years i believe, Willis, Smith the DT, their secondary all have been in the game a good amount of time.   Bucs have Young guys and all have alot to prove before i say they make a run at the playoffs.     I mean 3 years straight with horrible run defense?  Playing the Saints, ATL, even Carolina now all more promising.    The Bucs have a long road in front of them and just took a huge step back this year.   I cant say with confidence that this team is legit to scare anyone

The point is coaching is huge.  Those schemes they were running were a joke.  I expect a big improvment next season just based on scheme change alone.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

wyla86

Second String

#20 : January 21, 2012, 02:01:12 AM

The point is coaching is huge.  Those schemes they were running were a joke.  I expect a big improvment next season just based on scheme change alone.

We will se i pray your right but it is tough to see now. to many question marks on this team to give me reason the bucs can hang with any team in the NFC South...... I pray i can eat my words in 2012's season

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 21, 2012, 02:02:56 AM

Who do you see as question marks?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

wyla86

Second String

#22 : January 21, 2012, 02:10:12 AM

The Entire LBing corps, the Entire Secondary, Depth at DT.

Winslow and Freeman Connection

Mike Will #1?  2 year slump maybe

Whos the #2 WR?   and i understand Benn wasnt used much and Dez barely got a chance

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 21, 2012, 02:21:24 AM

The Entire LBing corps, the Entire Secondary, Depth at DT.

Winslow and Freeman Connection

Mike Will #1?  2 year slump maybe

Whos the #2 WR?   and i understand Benn wasnt used much and Dez barely got a chance

I think they pick up a #1 WR, making Mike #2.  If not Blackmon, maybe DeSean or Manningham in free agency.

Foster played well for a Rook, he will be much better this season with a new scheme and more experience.

I hope they pick up a corner, maybe Finnegan or Rogers, if they dont get Claiborne in the draft.  And Grimes is a possibility.  Plus Grimm will be back.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

wyla86

Second String

#24 : January 21, 2012, 02:24:35 AM

This defense worries me the most!  3 years the run D couldnt stop 3rd stringers.  Is the Line Backers the biggest weakness? Is the secondary the biggest weakness? Was the coaching horrible? What makes u say the Bucs can hang with anyone in the NFC south let alone the NFL? The argument can be made that the 2011 Bucs were the worst team in the league. Talib, Barber, Jones is another argument that all will be gone next year.  Hayes, Black horrible play this year could even say their careers have been horrible as well.  Does Dom and the Glazers really make moves this year to better this team? I'm a die hard bucs fan since I can remember.  But, I have many doubts in this team right now. They need to make moves this year to keep this team alive and well. It starts with who they hire.  Don't get me wrong I will always be a Tampa Fan till the day I die! Just see this team needing a few more years to get back on track.
: January 21, 2012, 02:27:44 AM wyla86

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 21, 2012, 02:28:43 AM

Teams can turn things around pretty fast in todays NFL.   Who do you like for HC?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

wyla86

Second String

#26 : January 21, 2012, 02:31:14 AM

HC is a tough one right now for me but i am leaning more towards Zimmer.  But HC is a hard decision for me.  i do like marty but he does worry me with his age being 60 something almost 70 but i kind of like him too.  who do you like

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 21, 2012, 02:33:27 AM

I am a Marty fan with Zim being second.  I think either guy can turn the team around pretty quickly.  They both have a lot of NFL experience and should be able to land top notch coordinators.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 21, 2012, 02:52:55 AM

offense is not better.  probably worse because the OL would be worse and having all LBs as 1st or 2nd year players would be a disaster.  we also have no idea what kind of scheme we will be running on D.  good chance a 225 pound LB like Spence wouldn't be in the cards.

wyla86

Second String

#29 : January 21, 2012, 03:16:54 AM

offense is not better.  probably worse because the OL would be worse and having all LBs as 1st or 2nd year players would be a disaster.  we also have no idea what kind of scheme we will be running on D.  good chance a 225 pound LB like Spence wouldn't be in the cards.

In my opinion the Bucs dont have the luxury going after Offensive play makers like T Rich or Blackmon or 2 Jacksons, Bowe, etc

and as for the Oline i Put together sorry im not a great "scout" but as i said before im just over trueblood. Maybe they could pick up a FA RT if it makes you feel better. but in reality Trueblood will more than likely be there in 2012 so theres you RT

and as for the rooks and foster i believe they are 100 times better than what the bucs currently have now starting. Hayes and Black were a joke this year sorry i take the 2 rooks over them anyday.

also my 2 FA i suggested solidifies the secondary so the bucs can focus on stoping the run with a heavy hitter in Burfict and a savy OLB  Spence that is known to make big plays and rarely out of position unlike Hayes.

the Offensive weapons will have to be Blount, Free, Mike W, Dez, Benn untill 2013 draft where the "Sexy Pick" can happen

this is only My Opinion tho and people can love it or hate it its just what i believe should happen.

which is address the horrible defense, straighten up the DBs, and focus on stopping the run.

after that 2013 they can go after the "sexy pick"
: January 21, 2012, 03:23:37 AM wyla86
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Fix For the 2012 BUCS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools