Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: [POLL] Is Mark Dominik Part of the Solution or Part of the Problem? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 21, 2012, 01:17:47 PM

Not going to try, but I think one could make a case for either being worse than the other.  One saving grace was getting the punter/kicker who could.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 21, 2012, 02:26:07 PM

I think he made a few huge blunders last Aug. (not pursuing a CB or Tullock or an upgrade at LG and overpaying Black and TB) BUT he has done a faaar better job of drafting than the last 2 GMs and has made far fewer mistakes than the last 2 GMs.

So he is far from great, but better than who we've had the last 15 yrs.

When it comes to firing a guy, I believe in don't do it unless you know the replacement will be better...not "might be better" or "we hope he's better" but certainty that he will be better.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 21, 2012, 03:59:03 PM

I am no McKay fan but I don't think you can say Dominick has done a better job than him.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 23, 2012, 01:27:43 PM

Bump for the swing votes

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: [POLL] Is Mark Dominik Part of the Solution or Part of the Problem? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools