Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dom will draw my wrath if Sherman is hired « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

: January 21, 2012, 06:46:01 PM

IMHO the only way Sherman beats out Shotty is if this turns out to be a "one of the guys" hire.  We all know Dom and Sherman have links to each other and any fan can see that he is NOT the best option available to turn the franchise around.  If Sherman is hired I believe the fan outcry will be as bad against Dom as it was against Morris.  This hire should be for the benefit of the team, not to score networking and buddy points.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 21, 2012, 06:46:45 PM

Blah, blah, blah.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 21, 2012, 06:48:18 PM

IMHO the only way Sherman beats out Shotty is if this turns out to be a "one of the guys" hire.  We all know Dom and Sherman have links to each other

we all know that Dom and Schottenheimer have links to each other as well. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 21, 2012, 06:48:29 PM

Wow...thanx for that.  Have a nice day.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#4 : January 21, 2012, 06:50:09 PM

I heard Dominik just logged into PR Red Board, saw this thread and immediately called the FBI to be placed in witness protection. Man, you scared the shlt out of him.

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 21, 2012, 06:51:51 PM

I heard Dominik just logged into PR Red Board, saw this thread and immediately called the FBI to be placed in witness protection. Man, you scared the shlt out of him.

LOL, good one, ABF.

And people act like MD has the final decision-making power on the new head coach.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 21, 2012, 06:52:03 PM

Wow...thanx for that.  Have a nice day.

im having a great day...Sherm's is in my top3 with schott and zim.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 21, 2012, 06:55:03 PM

SCHOTT!!!!! ZIMMER!!!!! CHUD!!!!! ANYBODY with a brain!!!

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#8 : January 21, 2012, 06:56:08 PM

In that case I hope your happy if Sherman is hired and the team falls flat on its face.  Without a HOF QB Sherman is mediocre at best.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#9 : January 21, 2012, 06:56:40 PM

LOL, good one, ABF.

And people act like MD has the final decision-making power on the new head coach.
Thanks for posting that letter in the other thread. My only recollection really was the Sapp/Chad Clifton/Sherman incident. I never liked Sherman since then. After reading that letter, I can understand why he reacted the way he did. Shows the extent of the feelings has has for his players. I can't say that letter has changed my mind about wanting him as the HC. But after reading that, I won't be pissed off if he is hired. I'll take the approach of...."OK, this is our new HC. Let's support him and see what he can do to help us."

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 21, 2012, 06:57:16 PM

Sherman... blech.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 21, 2012, 07:00:38 PM

LOL, good one, ABF.

Thanks for posting that letter in the other thread. My only recollection really was the Sapp/Chad Clifton/Sherman incident. I never liked Sherman since then. After reading that letter, I can understand why he reacted the way he did. Shows the extent of the feelings has has for his players. I can't say that letter has changed my mind about wanting him as the HC. But after reading that, I won't be pissed off if he is hired. I'll take the approach of...."OK, this is our new HC. Let's support him and see what he can do to help us."

This should be the response, but it won't...

Most will **CENSORED** moan and complain.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 21, 2012, 07:01:53 PM

we all know that Dom and Schottenheimer have links to each other as well.

well, some of us know

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 21, 2012, 07:13:18 PM

LOL, good one, ABF.

Agree 100%  everyone here SHOULD support the new HC no matter who it is. IF he fails then throw out the pointless told-you-so remarks........don't hope for failure just so you can say "I was right!"

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#14 : January 21, 2012, 07:14:53 PM

LOL, good one, ABF.

Tried that with Morris and look how that turned out.  I'm sure most of the fans are tired of the wait and see garbage we've dealt with for the past three years and feel just as nauseated by the notion of Sherman being the next head coach...so I'm sorry if I don't join the meek "wait and see" crowd any longer.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dom will draw my wrath if Sherman is hired « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools