Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm having nightmares!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

yungbull

Starter
: January 21, 2012, 09:07:50 PM

I know i'm too old for this but, I had a NIGHTMARE the other night...that we hired Mike Sherman as HC.  The front office couldn't have cared less about the fans reaction and that's who we were stuck with.

It seemed too all real!  Smdh  And with recent reports, that nightmare will seem to come true... 

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 21, 2012, 09:11:21 PM

It wasn't a nightmare, you saw into the future.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#2 : January 21, 2012, 09:15:10 PM

I wouldn't be mad at the Sherman hire, i'd just be pissed we waited this long to hire the first candidate to get an interview.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 21, 2012, 09:16:18 PM

Exactly. Everyone needs to brace themselves for this.

BE PREPARED!

yungbull

Starter
#4 : January 21, 2012, 09:16:58 PM

Sadly, thats probably the case...I'm still hoping for Zimmer.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 21, 2012, 09:17:40 PM

Not that i am a big Sherman fan, but Chilly would be much more of a nightmare.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 21, 2012, 09:18:58 PM

This will truly test my fandom.

yungbull

Starter
#7 : January 21, 2012, 09:20:16 PM

This will truly test my fandom.

I agree, I may actually save $30 and not attempt to watch the games next season on online.  But with SOPA, I probably won't get that chance regardless, but thats another story.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 21, 2012, 09:22:56 PM

It's hard for me to understand how anyone's fandom can be tested by the hiring of a head coach. I just don't understand. Are you a fan or aren't you? They could hiring friggin' Rich Kotite and I'd be there, every week.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 21, 2012, 09:23:53 PM

Same here. People still upset about the stupid Sapp incident are amazing.

robinsonkr12

Rookie

#10 : January 21, 2012, 09:28:23 PM

Agreed, but would still rather have Marty, Zimmer, or even Chud

yungbull

Starter
#11 : January 21, 2012, 09:34:07 PM

It's hard for me to understand how anyone's fandom can be tested by the hiring of a head coach. I just don't understand. Are you a fan or aren't you? They could hiring friggin' Rich Kotite and I'd be there, every week.

Of course, i'd still support the team from afar.  But to spend additional money on team merchandise, fly across the country to watch the games in person for a team making poor decisions, etc??  Not going to happen. 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 21, 2012, 09:35:20 PM

Of course, i'd still support the team from afar.  But to spend additional money on team merchandise, fly across the country to watch the games in person for a team making poor decisions, etc??  Not going to happen.

So what happens if they make the playoffs this season? Then what would you do?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 21, 2012, 09:40:46 PM

You wouldnt know it was a poor decision until the results start showing. This is absurd.

yungbull

Starter
#14 : January 21, 2012, 09:41:04 PM

So what happens if they make the playoffs this season? Then what would you do?

Watch them lose in the first round at home to a 8-8 wild card team.  Continue to support them as I did this year, just like I did during the 3-13 year.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm having nightmares!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools