Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc's HC candidates told they would learn finalist today « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : January 23, 2012, 01:45:11 PM

CHUCKY!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 23, 2012, 01:46:41 PM

I like Zimmer or chud. I don't think Schottenheimer is our guy.

Why not Marty?   Just curious.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 23, 2012, 01:50:50 PM

Just think if he was hired it would have been last week or so. I think they want to go in a different direction.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 23, 2012, 01:54:25 PM

Just think if he was hired it would have been last week or so. I think they want to go in a different direction.

I hear ya, but hope your wrong.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 23, 2012, 01:55:12 PM

I'd like Marty too just don't see it.

lowlife

Starter
#35 : January 23, 2012, 01:57:08 PM

If it were up to me it'd be between Brian Billick and Kirk Ferentz but it's not happening.

Right now I'm on the Zimmer wagon or Chud with Schotty as team president/consultant. I love what Clements has done as a QB coach, but have no idea why he's never risen above that level minus a one year stint in Buffalo and no idea how he'd do leading an NFL team and micro-managing 55 players and a dozen or more assistants.

bveghte

Pro Bowler
#36 : January 23, 2012, 02:14:41 PM

If they said finalists today, that means there will be a second round of interviews this week, not a decision today.

tonto

Starter

#37 : January 23, 2012, 02:20:47 PM

If they said finalists today, that means there will be a second round of interviews this week, not a decision today.

Yes, this is a little misleading.  The exact word used from Jason La Canfora was "finalists"  , plural, as you say, and not finalist, singular.    Assuming La Canfora meant plural, then, that sounds like they will be told it's between so and so.
And that makes no sense to me.  Marty would not be told it's down to Zimmer and himself.  Unless some of you can make a case where this makes sense, I'm assuming it was meant to mean singular, the finalist would be made known today.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 23, 2012, 02:27:39 PM

Yes, this is a little misleading.  The exact word used from Jason La Canfora was "finalists"  , plural, as you say, and not finalist, singular.    Assuming La Canfora meant plural, then, that sounds like they will be told it's between so and so.
And that makes no sense to me.  Marty would not be told it's down to Zimmer and himself.  Unless some of you can make a case where this makes sense, I'm assuming it was meant to mean singular, the finalist would be made known today.

I took it as they will pare it down to a couple guys.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 23, 2012, 02:30:09 PM

Wade Phillips!

DailyRich68

Starter
#40 : January 23, 2012, 02:32:04 PM

Who knew Kelly was on our radar until last night?  Our eventual coach could be none of the names being tossed around here.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 23, 2012, 02:34:40 PM

Who knew Kelly was on our radar until last night?  Our eventual coach could be none of the names being tossed around here.

That's true.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 23, 2012, 02:38:25 PM

That's true.

I don't really see any more dark horse candidates.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 23, 2012, 02:39:06 PM

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 23, 2012, 02:41:02 PM

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc's HC candidates told they would learn finalist today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools