Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc's HC candidates told they would learn finalist today « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#60 : January 23, 2012, 04:28:49 PM

LOL

nick777777

Starter
#61 : January 23, 2012, 04:33:17 PM

That video above had me rolling,  that was probably exactly what he did.

csidedave

Second String
#62 : January 23, 2012, 04:40:25 PM

Chud is too much of a risk, simply not enough of a track record.  People could have made the same argument for Greg Olsen a year ago, wrongfully giving him credit for Freeman's development and his 25 to 6 TD to Int ratio.  And boy would that have been a mistake.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#63 : January 23, 2012, 05:00:46 PM

Chud is too much of a risk, simply not enough of a track record.  People could have made the same argument for Greg Olsen a year ago, wrongfully giving him credit for Freeman's development and his 25 to 6 TD to Int ratio.  And boy would that have been a mistake.

Agree, and I know he has pretty solid credentials, but just not sold on him myself.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

nic247buc

Starter

#64 : January 23, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

5:35 pm no finalist yet?

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#65 : January 23, 2012, 05:36:42 PM

620wdae 620 WDAE, Tampa Bay
The latest on the #Buccaneers coaching search and Chip Kelly w/Rick Stroud (@NFLStroud) NOW!! v.iheart.com/P7G
1 minute ago

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#66 : January 23, 2012, 05:36:47 PM

5:35 pm no finalist yet?

I wish they would narrow this thing down at least.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#67 : January 23, 2012, 05:41:41 PM

The latest on the #Buccaneers coaching search and Chip Kelly w/Rick Stroud (@NFLStroud) NOW!! v.iheart.com/P7G
1 minute ago
Updates please.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#68 : January 23, 2012, 05:45:16 PM

1 minute ago
Updates please.

Duimig: "No rick stroud, we texted him but no response"

Then I exited out because I don't listen to the "Big Dog" unless I'm forced too.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#69 : January 23, 2012, 05:48:41 PM

this day is utter balls. We can't even get decent info on the situation!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#70 : January 23, 2012, 05:58:02 PM

1 minute ago
Updates please.
Someone will hear something sometime today.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

watson

Hall of Famer
#71 : January 23, 2012, 06:54:13 PM

They are looking at their fall back plan.  Jim Caldwell as HC and he's bringing Clyde Christainsen with him as his OC.  Let the offensive excitement begin.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#72 : January 23, 2012, 06:56:52 PM

They are looking at their fall back plan.  Jim Caldwell as HC and he's bringing Clyde Christainsen with him as his OC.  Let the offensive excitement begin.

OMG

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

watson

Hall of Famer
#73 : January 23, 2012, 07:00:43 PM

OMG
And Mike Shula is going to be the QB coach.  It just doesn't get much better than that.  And they are rumored to be in negotiations with Jethro Franklin to be the DC.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc's HC candidates told they would learn finalist today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools