Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Commish « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 23, 2012, 08:39:17 PM

Kinda like attending your own funneral, or being a fly on  as others talk about you.  Also the guessing games on why or who is on air is amusing as it is 99% false or way off base.

So is the The Commish going to 1010am :)

I'll keep you updated if I hear, he will be missed. I do like Bobby Fenton though. Smart guy, funny, average joe POV with great delivery. A real fan too, like Justin.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 23, 2012, 08:40:35 PM

Wow, I was a big fan of Justin...thought he was one of the better talents they had at WDAE. He'll be missed.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : January 23, 2012, 08:41:07 PM

Often I think Sileo, Duimig, et al read this board because I see a few ideas thrown out in threads on this mb talked about later in the day.  These are thoughts/ideas that I've only seen here and nowhere else in the news, twitter, FB, etc.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 23, 2012, 08:43:30 PM

And tell Duemig I said all of his football insider insights left when he split up with Scot.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 23, 2012, 08:47:50 PM

Kinda like attending your own funneral, or being a fly on  as others talk about you.  Also the guessing games on why or who is on air is amusing as it is 99% false or way off base.

So is the The Commish going to 1010am :)

I'll keep you updated if I hear, he will be missed. I do like Bobby Fenton though. Smart guy, funny, average joe POV with great delivery. A real fan too, like Justin.

You should of hired Raheem after he was let go.   Huge ratings.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 23, 2012, 08:49:38 PM

I used to work at WDAE, so my opinion of the people there comes from a different place than most listeners. I feel bad for Justin. He's a nice guy who works hard and is a real fan. I enjoyed him on the air and I thought he was a great pinch hitter for the team when they needed a fill in guy. I'm sure he will land on his feet.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#36 : January 23, 2012, 08:58:15 PM

He'll bring w/ him a loyal following of listeners in the area.

replica

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 23, 2012, 08:59:36 PM

Justin was one of my favorites, life long season ticket holder for the Bucs, always replied when asked via social networking, and funny as hell. Dude has been there forever, here's hoping he lands a better gig. FGU

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#38 : January 23, 2012, 09:05:48 PM

He'll bring w/ him a loyal following of listeners in the area.

Yes he will!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 23, 2012, 09:09:48 PM

And tell Duemig I said all of his football insider insights left when he split up with Scot.
Nice...Now that will get him upset...Couldn't have said it better... :o ...OBD

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 23, 2012, 09:10:59 PM

Who did the Bucs post-post game show?  Was it him?  Whoever was hosting grew very anti-Bucs towards the end.....not sure if that had anything to do with it or if it is even the same dude.....can't remember.

champkind

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 23, 2012, 09:18:32 PM

Wow, I was a big fan of Justin...thought he was one of the better talents they had at WDAE. He'll be missed.

He was the ONLY talent they have. I mean really, name one person who knows a dang thing over there? Not Silly-ho, Not DUImig, not Ron and freakin' Ian, not that little sarcastic wise-ass twerp Derrick Sharp. Justin wasn't the best, but he was head and shoulders above the rest on that station. The only guys worth a crap around here are Tom Krasniqi and, well, heck, not really anyone else. That is so sad. Too bad he is on with that doofus Ronnie Lane. Toby David ON OCCASION is not too bad. He and Shawn King can both be complete morons sometimes, but they are probably the only other show that is tolerable locally.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 23, 2012, 09:30:24 PM

He was the ONLY talent they have. I mean really, name one person who knows a dang thing over there? Not Silly-ho, Not DUImig, not Ron and freakin' Ian, not that little sarcastic wise-ass twerp Derrick Sharp. Justin wasn't the best, but he was head and shoulders above the rest on that station. The only guys worth a crap around here are Tom Krasniqi and, well, heck, not really anyone else. That is so sad. Too bad he is on with that doofus Ronnie Lane. Toby David ON OCCASION is not too bad. He and Shawn King can both be complete morons sometimes, but they are probably the only other show that is tolerable locally.

DTG was right, sports radio is pretty horrible. I like TKras but I just can't stand Ronnie Lane. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but he's clueless on sports. Derek's cool, I like him. Can't stand Sileo or Ron & Ian. I tried listening to the King David show....just couldn't do it. The Sports babe is TURR-IBLE. I like JP, too and Duemig is okay when he's not going on about betting.

alan2827

Rookie

#43 : January 23, 2012, 09:39:38 PM

Come on Captain Stabbin I'm still waiting for all this inside the walls of 620 info that you have that we outsiders are sooooo clueless about. Come on fill us in.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 23, 2012, 09:40:52 PM

I'm a huge fan of Darek's. He's a super nice guy and probably the biggest sports fan I've ever met. Literally, if there's some sort of competitive event that includes any athletic ability, Darek is watching it.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Commish « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools