Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Commish « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#60 : January 23, 2012, 10:56:36 PM

I really enjoyed listening to Justin when I had the chance. As others have said, he was the best thing on 620. What a
mistake.

He'll wind up on his feet and be a great success wherever he goes. Hope he stays in the Tampa Bay area.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#61 : January 24, 2012, 06:19:00 AM

Justin was one of the best things on the radio on that station.   I always liked hearing his pre/post draft analysis.  Can't stand 2 minutes of most of the others there.  I'd love to see him land at 1040.  Make it happen 1040 ... he'd be a great addition.

Justin and TKras would be a terrific combo...fun radio.

I was thinking the same thing.  Although, not sure where Ronnie would go, I think he's decent.  Maybe they could team Ronnie up with the Babe???  Or maybe offer a morning show or something that can take that 9-12 spot.

Nope - need Colin Cowherd/ESPN - good show, imo.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#62 : January 24, 2012, 06:20:03 AM

Colin is garbage, IMO.

...and his voice is annoying...

IMO

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#63 : January 24, 2012, 06:22:10 AM

Colin is garbage, IMO.

He can be intellectually challenging for some listeners to understand some of his points of view. They'd be better off w/ Rome.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#64 : January 24, 2012, 06:32:59 AM

Colin is garbage, IMO.

He can be intellectually challenging for some listeners to understand some of his points of view. They'd be better off w/ Rome.

lol

Rome is also garbage.  Most sports radio people are...

But no biggy...some set their intellectual standards low...that's certainly your prerogative...

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#65 : January 24, 2012, 06:39:15 AM

Justin was one of the best things on the radio on that station.   I always liked hearing his pre/post draft analysis.  Can't stand 2 minutes of most of the others there.  I'd love to see him land at 1040.  Make it happen 1040 ... he'd be a great addition.

Justin and TKras would be a terrific combo...fun radio.

I was thinking the same thing.  Although, not sure where Ronnie would go, I think he's decent.  Maybe they could team Ronnie up with the Babe???  Or maybe offer a morning show or something that can take that 9-12 spot.

Nope - need Colin Cowherd/ESPN - good show, imo.

We need local sports talk not Cowherd...I could care less about NBA etc...Just Bucs,Rays and Lightning for me

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#66 : January 24, 2012, 07:00:28 AM

You can only talk about BJ Upton's mindnumbing strike outs or LaGarette Blount's fumbles for so long.....
You don't care about sports on a national level - Superbowl, World Series, BCS bowl game?

What kind of sportsfan are you?
: January 24, 2012, 07:02:16 AM morgan

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#67 : January 24, 2012, 08:25:52 AM

Colin Cowherd is the worst of all national radio.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Commish « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools