Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sherman to get 2nd interview in Tampa, most likely others coming in « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#15 : January 23, 2012, 07:26:09 PM

Its not that I hate Sherman. But if you're gonna go the "experienced HC" route, then there is absolutely no reason (imo) to chose Sherman over Marty

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 23, 2012, 07:26:28 PM

&^%$%^&*

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 23, 2012, 07:26:28 PM

If we hire Mike Sherman....my level of interest for this team goes to rock bottom. That is just an absolute slap to the face of die-hard fans.

Hopefully some good free agents come here. Something awesome like VJax and Nicks along with a good draft would raise my level of interest despite who the coach is.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 23, 2012, 07:27:23 PM

Its not that I hate Sherman. But if you're gonna go the "experienced HC" route, then there is absolutely no reason (imo) to chose Sherman over Marty

Marty has a few more years on him,  but I agree with your point.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#19 : January 23, 2012, 07:27:24 PM

I want to barf.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 23, 2012, 07:27:43 PM

I'll hold judgement on Sherman... but here is something you can't deny....

How the hell do you go from a guy that runs one of the most amazing offenses in the history of ALL football.......... to a guy that got fired from .......Texas A&M....... What in bloody hell.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 23, 2012, 07:27:49 PM

If we hire Mike Sherman....my level of interest for this team goes to rock bottom.

Good. There are 31 other teams that would be much more appreciative of a stellar fan of your unmatched caliber.
Ive been a fan for quite a long time...gone to as many games as possible and have always supported them through monetary and emotional support....I have wasted years of time following every little detail that the team does....excuse me for expressing my disdain for a coach that everyone forgot but is suddenly the best option for our team. Im sorry for wanting a head coach that will get me excited for the season.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 23, 2012, 07:28:20 PM

Also, I don't see how your "interest level" can go higher or lower.

If you're a fan, you're a fan.

Otherwise, you're a frontrunner

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 23, 2012, 07:28:28 PM

Unless it's Chud, I'll hate the hire for a few days. But I'll ultimately support the new coach, but until then, I can't control how I will react.

RhemaLogo

Rookie

#24 : January 23, 2012, 07:28:40 PM

Are you kidding me? Sherman? Sherman? Really? They are going to redeem themselves with Sherman?
I agree with Captain Hindsight, bring in Chud and McCoy!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 23, 2012, 07:29:00 PM

I'll give him a shot cause what other choice do I have? Cheer for another team? Not me. If he's hired I will hope he does well cause then our team does well. Until he's hired... Glazers don't hire him! I repeat don't hire him!

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 23, 2012, 07:29:18 PM

If we hire Mike Sherman....my level of interest for this team goes to rock bottom. That is just an absolute slap to the face of die-hard fans.

ditto

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#27 : January 23, 2012, 07:29:36 PM

I'll hold judgement on Sherman... but here is something you can't deny....

How the hell do you go from a guy that runs one of the most amazing offenses in the history of ALL football.......... to a guy that got fired from .......Texas A&M....... What in bloody hell.
Because we are the Bucs, truly one of the biggest laughing stocks of the NFL from the Owners down to the players...

The bucs just don' t have nothing going for them right now. There are holes at almost every single position that need to be addressed.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 23, 2012, 07:29:41 PM

Sherman? Sound familiar? Sherman, German. The guy is a racist

RhemaLogo

Rookie

#29 : January 23, 2012, 07:30:00 PM

I mean atleast Chud and McCoy have been in the NFL recently, Sherman has been out for a minute and the way the NFL has changed recently he won't know what to do!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sherman to get 2nd interview in Tampa, most likely others coming in « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools