Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sherman to get 2nd interview in Tampa, most likely others coming in « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#165 : January 23, 2012, 10:43:31 PM

Some of the Sherman hate is getting pretty ridiculous. I would DEFINITELY prefer Schotty, Zimmer, Chud, or even Fewell to him, but he isn't completely awful like Chilly. He's just sort of dull. Nothing special. Run of the mill.

But not horrendous. The only truly awful thing about it would be that we have a very good candidate available in Schotty and two others that at least have the potential for greatness in Zimmer and Chud. I'm not saying get excited or anything, but temper your rage a bit.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#166 : January 23, 2012, 10:44:14 PM

If we hire Mike Sherman....my level of interest for this team goes to rock bottom. That is just an absolute slap to the face of die-hard fans.

I cant help but agree with you there.....Im a young gun and still learning football over the old timers, and didnt take notice til Brett Favre won it (I was 10 at the time I think).......Picked my Bucs coz they had just switched logos and were pirates.......I gotta say MS does not excite me in ANY way. Hes at the bottom of my list after Chilly.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

FreeWill

Starter

#167 : January 23, 2012, 10:48:13 PM

Oooh Ooooh! Can I make a prediction?

HC - Sherman
OC - Childress
DC - Zimmer

SUPERBOWL BABY!

jcaulfield8

Second String

#168 : January 23, 2012, 11:09:21 PM

nah i dont want sherman that badly

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#169 : January 23, 2012, 11:27:11 PM

If we hire Mike Sherman....my level of interest for this team goes to rock bottom. That is just an absolute slap to the face of die-hard fans.

I cant help but agree with you there.....Im a young gun and still learning football over the old timers, and didnt take notice til Brett Favre won it (I was 10 at the time I think).......Picked my Bucs coz they had just switched logos and were pirates.......I gotta say MS does not excite me in ANY way. Hes at the bottom of my list after Chilly.

You have someone lower on your list than Chilly?   Thats bad man.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#170 : January 24, 2012, 01:45:03 AM

Some of the Sherman hate is getting pretty ridiculous. I would DEFINITELY prefer Schotty, Zimmer, Chud, or even Fewell to him, but he isn't completely awful like Chilly. He's just sort of dull. Nothing special. Run of the mill.

But not horrendous. The only truly awful thing about it would be that we have a very good candidate available in Schotty and two others that at least have the potential for greatness in Zimmer and Chud. I'm not saying get excited or anything, but temper your rage a bit.

He doesn't seem like a leader.   Marty is more of a leader IMO.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#171 : January 24, 2012, 01:48:20 AM

Well guys, I hope it is Marty. I'm gonna go to bed and pray this nightmare can finally be over. I'm wore out mentally. I just hope to god it isn't even worse by tomorrow evening.....

Peace, Fellas...GO BUCS.....*sigh* What a day, eh?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#172 : January 24, 2012, 01:57:44 AM

Well guys, I hope it is Marty. I'm gonna go to bed and pray this nightmare can finally be over. I'm wore out mentally. I just hope to god it isn't even worse by tomorrow evening.....

I think we have a bit of a wait ahead Beat.   They gotta conduct those 2nd interviews and Dom is in Mobile last I heard.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#173 : January 24, 2012, 02:02:52 AM

I think we have a bit of a wait ahead Beat.   They gotta conduct those 2nd interviews and Dom is in Mobile last I heard.

We won't know for another week or so. I mean at this rate we could have Roger Goddell mentioning our selection of HC right before he announces our first round selection.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#174 : January 24, 2012, 07:07:14 AM

I wouldn't jump off the Skyway Bridge if he were hired.

DailyRich68

Starter
#175 : January 24, 2012, 07:31:06 AM

Wouldn't a die-hard fan stick with the team no matter what?  That's sort of the definition of "die-hard".

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#176 : January 24, 2012, 10:48:46 AM

He doesn't seem like a leader.   Marty is more of a leader IMO.

Sherman is a leader but in the way people think.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#177 : January 24, 2012, 11:07:37 AM

Wouldn't a die-hard fan stick with the team no matter what?  That's sort of the definition of "die-hard".

This   ^^^^

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sherman to get 2nd interview in Tampa, most likely others coming in « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools