Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sherman to get 2nd interview in Tampa, most likely others coming in « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

robinsonkr12

Rookie

#30 : January 23, 2012, 07:30:11 PM

**CENSORED** **CENSORED** **CENSORED**  **CENSORED** OMG

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 23, 2012, 07:30:37 PM

Awful awful idea.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 23, 2012, 07:30:45 PM

I have wasted years of time following every little detail that the team does....

I suggest you quit "wasting" your time being a fan of this team. Immediately.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 23, 2012, 07:30:49 PM

If we hire Mike Sherman....my level of interest for this team goes to rock bottom.

Good. There are 31 other teams that would be much more appreciative of a stellar fan of your unmatched caliber.
Ive been a fan for quite a long time...gone to as many games as possible and have always supported them through monetary and emotional support....I have wasted years of time following every little detail that the team does....excuse me for expressing my disdain for a coach that everyone forgot but is suddenly the best option for our team. Im sorry for wanting a head coach that will get me excited for the season.

No one said he is the best option.  Just getting a second look.   There may be several guys getting second looks.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 23, 2012, 07:30:49 PM

Hire Sherman and sit quiet in Free Agency. I'll be surprised if anyone shows up for the games.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 23, 2012, 07:31:12 PM

Unless it's Chud, I'll hate the hire for a few days. But I'll ultimately support the new coach, but until then, I can't control how I will react.

John Clayton said Chud had a good interview with the Bucs.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 23, 2012, 07:31:43 PM

I don't really get the hate for Sherman. He was 57-39 in six seasons in Green Bay, had five consecutive winning seasons and won three divisional titles. I understand that it's not a sexy hire, I just don't get why everyone is so sure it would be a terrible hire.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#37 : January 23, 2012, 07:32:04 PM

Unless it's Chud, I'll hate the hire for a few days. But I'll ultimately support the new coach, but until then, I can't control how I will react.

John Clayton said Chud had a good interview with the Bucs.
I agree with the notion that if Chip Kelly was their guy, Chud is the next closest amongst the mention candidates

RhemaLogo

Rookie

#38 : January 23, 2012, 07:32:56 PM

Don't get me wrong, I will back any coach that comes in here...heck I supported Wyche but the sting from Kelly is still healing and this would be like applying cayenne pepper to it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 23, 2012, 07:33:59 PM

I don't really get the hate for Sherman. He was 57-39 in six seasons in Green Bay, had five consecutive winning seasons and won three divisional titles. I understand that it's not a sexy hire, I just don't get why everyone is so sure it would be a terrible hire.

We don't like the Warren confrontation.      j/k

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#40 : January 23, 2012, 07:34:05 PM

For me, I'd rather have the 2 losing seasons in 21 years guy. I'll support Sherman, but I'll be confused as to why he's chosen over Marty. I think Marty's age isn't a real factor considering the coaching tree he's produced.

I don't think it would be terrible. I think he's not the best of the candidates.

But I'll gladly take him over Chilly Chill

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 23, 2012, 07:34:10 PM

I'm not ACTIVELY rooting for Mike Sherman to get the job. I'd root for Childress because he'd piss people off even more, but I just can't go that far.

It's going to be really, really nice to have all of the West Club to myself this year.

RhemaLogo

Rookie

#42 : January 23, 2012, 07:34:17 PM

Two words, "Brett Favre". He led that team not Sherman!

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 23, 2012, 07:34:28 PM

If we hire Mike Sherman....my level of interest for this team goes to rock bottom.

Good. There are 31 other teams that would be much more appreciative of a stellar fan of your unmatched caliber.
Ive been a fan for quite a long time...gone to as many games as possible and have always supported them through monetary and emotional support....I have wasted years of time following every little detail that the team does....excuse me for expressing my disdain for a coach that everyone forgot but is suddenly the best option for our team. Im sorry for wanting a head coach that will get me excited for the season.

No one said he is the best option.  Just getting a second look.   There may be several guys getting second looks.
Its the **CENSORED**ing fact that he is even getting a second look....WHAT FOR?!?!?!?! He would probably get an approval rating in the single digits from the fans if he was hired and he DOESNT EXCITE ANYONE!!!!!!

Why must we have a team that is so pathetic that we have to give a general consensus hated candidate another interview?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 23, 2012, 07:34:41 PM

Ya with Brett Favre who was would improvise to success. Greg Olsen could have been the HC and he would have had the same record.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sherman to get 2nd interview in Tampa, most likely others coming in « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools