Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Challenge You: Are you a Bucs fan? Let the Bucs know how you feel « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: January 23, 2012, 11:46:44 PM

Ok, you're a Bucs fan, right? You've got strong opinions about the head coaching search and who you want, right? Then let the Bucs know how you feel:

http://web2.buccaneers.com/contact-us

Right there on the form itself, the Buccaneers say: "We would love to hear from you!"

Use the contact form. You want Schottenheimer? Tell them. You don't want Sherman? Tell them. You like Zimmer? Tell them.

I CHALLENGE YOU to let them know how you feel, directly. Do it now. Send your thoughts, and then BUMP THIS THREAD to keep it on the front page.

(Make sure you choose the correct department using the drop-down box)

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#1 : January 23, 2012, 11:48:02 PM

inb4 ppl complain the Bucs are looking to fans for advice

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 23, 2012, 11:50:10 PM

Done. Sent them a Marty note :)

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 23, 2012, 11:54:21 PM

DTG, you've been VERY active on these boards as of late, moreso than I can ever recall. Whazup with that??

And thanks for the link....i voiced my displeasure with anything related to Mike Sherman.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 23, 2012, 11:56:55 PM

...and which IS the "correct" drop down box?

nic247buc

Starter

#5 : January 23, 2012, 11:58:01 PM

bump!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 23, 2012, 11:58:50 PM

DTG, you've been VERY active on these boards as of late, moreso than I can ever recall. Whazup with that??

A combination of things, not the least of which is that I'm semi-retired now. Still operating my business, but I've got people I trust doing the day-to-day.

kbudde_5

Rookie
#7 : January 23, 2012, 11:59:42 PM

Well I think I spoke for all the fans and the displeasure of Sherman as well. Sent them a nice note regarding my feelings towards it too. Thanks for the post DTG. Complaining on forums all day wont do much, but taking it to OBP might!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 24, 2012, 12:00:38 AM

...and which IS the "correct" drop down box?

For a coaching search comment, I'd say "Football Personnel" but if you want to make sure you get noticed, send it to both "Football Personnel" and "Ticketing and Customer Service".

kbudde_5

Rookie
#9 : January 24, 2012, 12:03:29 AM

It might not be a bad idea to make up a draft in which everyone can send in masses as well. Maybe get a few more people sending out their thoughts.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 24, 2012, 12:04:41 AM

I don't think the Glazers care who the fans want for HC.  Nor should they.  I expect them to make the best decision for the team going forward. I imagine they will do just that, with some input from Dom.  But it will be their decision in the end.  I wouldn't want them to succumb to fan pressure.  Or hold a popularity contest for the HC hire.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 24, 2012, 12:06:55 AM

I don't think the Glazers care who the fans want for HC.  Nor should they.  I expect them to make the best decision for the team going forward. I imagine they will do just that, with some input from Dom.  But it will be their decision in the end.  I wouldn't want them to succumb to fan pressure.  Or hold a popularity contest for the HC hire.

This is true. However, fans have the right to let them know how they feel. In fact, the Buccaneers have an open invitation for fans to share their thoughts. Whether they listen or not isn't so important as fans exercising their opportunity to inform their favorite team about how they feel.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 24, 2012, 12:07:30 AM

I think everyone should do this. They want to make us happy and give us a good coach, they need to know.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#13 : January 24, 2012, 12:09:28 AM

I sent mine in to voice my opinion on the matter thanks for the heads up.

yungry bucs

Second String

#14 : January 24, 2012, 12:10:15 AM

I definitely just gave em my two cents haha
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Challenge You: Are you a Bucs fan? Let the Bucs know how you feel « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools