Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Challenge You: Are you a Bucs fan? Let the Bucs know how you feel « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

HolyBuc

Starter
#30 : January 24, 2012, 12:50:42 AM

Your right! It's better to just type little remarks on message board, then to put your name to your opinion.

mhbucs1

Rookie

#31 : January 24, 2012, 12:53:02 AM

Marty 2012-  sent respectfully

Ripper

Rookie

#32 : January 24, 2012, 12:54:27 AM

Got my vote in for marty!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 24, 2012, 01:01:40 AM

OK, I did my part of voted for Ron Paul.

Ummm, I mean Marty.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 24, 2012, 01:04:22 AM

Yep, looks like they are quite busy at OBP reading everyone's input....

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 24, 2012, 01:17:45 AM

Sent them a very truthful letter on my feelings about the situation. Told them all of us on the Forum were becoming displeased (Very) and we DID NOT want Sherman.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 24, 2012, 01:25:10 AM

Told them all of us on the Forum were becoming displeased (Very) and we DID NOT want Sherman.

I don't want Sherman but I am not displeased. I wasn't thrilled with Kelly and I'm waiting to see who they hire before I have any
displeasure or excitement.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 24, 2012, 01:30:41 AM

Sent them a very truthful letter on my feelings about the situation. Told them all of us on the Forum were becoming displeased (Very) and we DID NOT want Sherman.

All of us?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 24, 2012, 01:30:53 AM

Same here Beatles...I tried to be as civil as possible in posting my concerns.

Hopefully they get overly bombarded with messages of anti-sherman concerns.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 24, 2012, 01:37:00 AM

All of us?
Not "All" but, you know what I mean.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 24, 2012, 01:40:28 AM

All of us?
Not "All" but, you know what I mean.

No worries Beat.   But just sayin,  you get in dangerous territory using the term "all of us"

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 24, 2012, 01:44:34 AM

I don't recall if i used the term "All" or not.

I DID say that the consensus did not want Sherman though. I think that's a fair estimate.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 24, 2012, 02:34:19 AM

Keep it rolling, folks.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 24, 2012, 03:02:01 AM

told em Marty is the only one for me.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#44 : January 24, 2012, 03:25:54 AM

All of us?

Some of these dishonest folks like Beatles presume to speak for me.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Challenge You: Are you a Bucs fan? Let the Bucs know how you feel « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools