Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Theory « previous next »
Page: 1 2

wm1999

Rookie
: January 25, 2012, 07:08:46 PM

If the Bucs were going to hire Sherman, Marty, etc. it would have happened by now. I don't think they are happy with any of the options that are publicly known. I also think Chip was ready to sign and got a call from his buddy Jon Gruden telling him to think about what he was doing. My line of thinking could also be cr*p.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#1 : January 25, 2012, 07:20:57 PM

If the Bucs were going to hire Sherman, Marty, etc. it would have happened by now. I don't think they are happy with any of the options that are publicly known. I also think Chip was ready to sign and got a call from his buddy Jon Gruden telling him to think about what he was doing. My line of thinking could also be cr*p.

I agree 100% with the part about Sherman etc..must be a smoke screen...calling BS on Sherman

specopload1

Practice Squad
#2 : January 25, 2012, 07:23:22 PM

Every single time i get online Im scared as to what i may find...the Bucs want to shock/scare/piss me off some how some way I know it!

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#3 : January 25, 2012, 07:29:18 PM

I agree 100% with the part about Sherman etc..must be a smoke screen...calling BS on Sherman

It could be a smokescreen and still happen if the person we want won't sign. It does seem pretty likely that none of the guys we know about are who they really want but reality is we'll probably end up with one of them.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 25, 2012, 07:30:59 PM

It is a smoke screen. anyone who hasn't figured that out by now is dense.

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 25, 2012, 07:42:07 PM

I think that we are pretty much guaranteed we will hire Sherman in at least some capacity, unless the fins really do go after him.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#6 : January 25, 2012, 07:49:16 PM

It is a smoke screen. anyone who hasn't figured that out by now is dense.

Compared to smoke, we're all dense.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 25, 2012, 07:52:41 PM

hahaha.  Thought I was the only shell shocked nut case afraid to find out finally.......this  "process: is coming close to ruining my life.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 25, 2012, 07:53:45 PM

Maybe they are trying to assemble an all star coaching staff? Meaning a staff full of coaches who want to get a ring and will play whatever role necessary to make that happen.

Zimmer or Chud could be the head coach with an experienced staff consisting of guys like Sherman, Schottenheimer, Childress, etc. you never know what those sleazy glazers are up to.

wm1999

Rookie
#9 : January 25, 2012, 07:56:21 PM

This isn't like a regular job interview that you accept applications for a period of time, have interviews, then hire. There is a a very finite applicant pool that is fairly well known, for this process to take this long smells of ohhh sh****ttt moments at One Buc Pl in the past few weeks.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#10 : January 25, 2012, 07:58:26 PM

Maybe they are trying to assemble an all star coaching staff? Meaning a staff full of coaches who want to get a ring and will play whatever role necessary to make that happen.

Zimmer or Chud could be the head coach with an experienced staff consisting of guys like Sherman, Schottenheimer, Childress, etc. you never know what those sleazy glazers are up to.

If I was an aging coach looking for a ring I wouldn't put my eggs in our basket right now. We need too much work for an easy ring.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 25, 2012, 08:09:00 PM

Sounds reasonable...

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

buchead

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 25, 2012, 08:43:30 PM

Lol!!! Assembling an all star coaching staff?
 How do you assemble an allstar coaching staff while sitting back and letting everyone else pick and choose HCs, and now coordinators?
 More than likely this will be a staff full of castoffs and up and comers.

wm1999

Rookie
#13 : January 25, 2012, 09:18:23 PM

I agree at this point we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel of NFL asst coaches. Unless the plan IS to bring in a college coach with his up and coming assistants. Either way this situation just smells BROWN!!!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 25, 2012, 09:27:11 PM

I agree at this point we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel of NFL asst coaches. Unless the plan IS to bring in a college coach with his up and coming assistants. Either way this situation just smells BROWN!!!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Theory « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools