Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Theory « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#15 : January 25, 2012, 09:27:29 PM

I agree at this point we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel of NFL asst coaches. Unless the plan IS to bring in a college coach with his up and coming assistants. Either way this situation just smells BROWN!!!

Or unless whoever they decide to hire has already expressed his preference for position coaches and the Glazers are good with it.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 25, 2012, 09:37:14 PM

but if they aren't serious about Marty or Sherman that means its a college HC not named Chip Kelly or a coordinator, and I wouldn't be too happy about it. Apparently Marty hasn't even gotten another call so I'm thinking they're trying for something "exciting" like Chip Kelly and if they can get that it's Sherman. I'm hoping for them to throw money at Billick at this point.

wm1999

Rookie
#17 : January 25, 2012, 09:37:45 PM

Who worth a d*mn is going to wait for that potential HC to get hired. In case you haven't noticed staff positions are drying up. I smell fear. Fear of pulling the trigger. Fear of making the wrong choice. They may get lucky and get the right guy. Everybody steps in IT once in a while.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#18 : January 25, 2012, 09:41:40 PM

Who worth a d*mn is going to wait for that potential HC to get hired. In case you haven't noticed staff positions are drying up. I smell fear. Fear of pulling the trigger. Fear of making the wrong choice. They may get lucky and get the right guy. Everybody steps in IT once in a while.

A little febreze would help with that odor problem.

wm1999

Rookie
#19 : January 25, 2012, 09:44:14 PM

The Glazers should own stock in Febreeze

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 25, 2012, 09:45:29 PM

I agree at this point we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel of NFL asst coaches. Unless the plan IS to bring in a college coach with his up and coming assistants. Either way this situation just smells BROWN!!!

Why is that guy about to step on Chilly's face?

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#21 : January 25, 2012, 10:00:04 PM

The Glazers should own stock in Febreeze

Naah, it might interfere with the sweet smell of victory they get from the well run Manchester United Football Club.

Of course, they really don't interfere with the football people at United who were there when they bought the team. We're to believe though that they do interfere with the Buccaneers which may well be true or it just may well be that they suck at hiring the right football people.

I'm thinking that history is supporting the latter but lets face it, very few teams are run as well as United. The Steelers are pretty much the only american football team that fits the bill. The Lakers, Celtics,  and Yankees fit too for the most part but it's a pretty short list.

We haven't done too bad though all things considering but we're trending downward lately.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 25, 2012, 11:14:26 PM

Smokescreen? What is the actual logical point of that?

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Theory « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools