Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's OC « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 26, 2012, 12:58:42 PM

Who gives a **CENSORED**, what a horrible hire...this guy is a nobody...

I keep saying your post and well I keep getting dumber

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 26, 2012, 12:59:59 PM

Schiano.

lulz.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 26, 2012, 01:00:30 PM

Yeah, JD - couldn't be further from an Ivy League school in fact.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 26, 2012, 01:01:46 PM

JDouble, as an Ivy League grad, I would like to point out that Rutgers is not in the Ivy League.

Perhaps he was thinking of Princeton.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

LUGZ

Rookie

#19 : January 26, 2012, 01:03:35 PM

Hue Jackson or Arians is my vote.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 26, 2012, 01:03:49 PM

JDouble, as an Ivy League grad, I would like to point out that Rutgers is not in the Ivy League.

Who knows? He was too busy frothing at the mouth.

Ludicrous Speed

Starter
#21 : January 26, 2012, 01:04:16 PM

This team needed more than anything to put together a very competent experienced coaching staff for a very young and inexperienced team....so we hire a dude that coaches at an Ivy league school in college....what kind of staff can you expect? You hire a bush league coach you get a 2nd rate staff and a 2nd rate team.

+1.

I am scared that not enough NFL experience will be assembled on the staff.
What, are you kidding?  At this very moment, Dom is going through his Rolodex so he can reach out and see what Jagz & Bates are up to nowadays.

Meet the new bossSame as the old boss

jlr0714

Starter
#22 : January 26, 2012, 01:05:04 PM

Love how all the naysayers on the board are so much more knowledgeable than....um...experience and successful NFL people....like Belichick.   (Among many others)

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 26, 2012, 01:05:27 PM

Schiano.

lulz.

Notice I have you and others on record, so when he improves this team you all will look like geniuses

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#24 : January 26, 2012, 01:06:25 PM

Regardless, it just shows how misinformed he is of the situation & is ranting about the hiring of a coach he knows nothing about.

It makes you look pretty stupid & childish JD....you're better than that.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#25 : January 26, 2012, 01:07:18 PM

He can't

..But they can doctor it up to make it look like a smart hiring.

You are clueless

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 26, 2012, 01:09:39 PM

Who knows? He was too busy frothing at the mouth.

JDub is having a rough day.

JDouble78Jason Jesse

@

@HolderStephen If they talked to Billick maybe they should have hired him instead of this guy. #doom

2 hours ago

HolderStephenStephen Holder

@

@JDouble78 Belichick, not Billick

2 hours ago

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : January 26, 2012, 01:27:40 PM

So Rutgers is not an Ivy league school....my bad. I made a mistake.....that makes me stupid & childish? Sure.

It's rough to know in January that your team will suck again for the upcoming year. Excuse me if I'm not handling it well. I'm pretty **CENSORED**ing disappointed.

Draft Aaron Donald

Sailing2smth

Starter

#28 : January 26, 2012, 01:38:00 PM

It's rough to know in January that your team will suck again for the upcoming year. Excuse me if I'm not handling it well. I'm pretty **CENSORED**ing disappointed.

Don't blame you...but look on the bright side, it ain't Sherman.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 26, 2012, 01:38:21 PM

J'dub.  Mah man.  Take a deep breath or two and hang in there.  We need you for rest  of season.  Many believe we'll get Butch Davis for DC ;which might be good.  Just gotta see who OC and QB coach might be.   Anyhow consider this.  Ivy League ain't what it used to be.  Think more like West Virginia culturally....lotsa in breeding.  Lotsa corp black shoe preppy dudes still taking Dancing Classes and Manners Lessons with the girls....all the juice is gone and only the memory remains....2nd and 3rd generation money without the entrepreneurial savvy.  Just sayin.  Take a nap and refocus.....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's OC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools