Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Might as well bring back Raheem... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 19, 2012, 02:42:57 PM

I'm eating crow too, I wanted Fax Machine to be our head coach. Just ran into Fax Machine last week, messed up my order at McDonalds.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 19, 2012, 02:46:06 PM

Morris did a crap job and set things back.

Not a reason to say Schiano will do the same. Give the guy a chance. AT LEAST wait to see who the coordinators will be.

I feel good about taking a wait and see approach. And I think all of the assistants hired were good choices. People will tell about Ron Cooper, but he's really dealing with scraps and poor DL pressure. I fully support team Schiano.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 19, 2012, 02:47:41 PM

I'm eating crow too, I wanted Fax Machine to be our head coach. Just ran into Fax Machine last week, messed up my order at McDonalds.

Honestly, I I never get tired of this bit haha.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 19, 2012, 02:47:47 PM

How about Bostad too?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 19, 2012, 02:55:22 PM

Hey, these are fair game. It's okay to have a few bumped threads from the past every now and again. I remember making a terrible prediction without letting things play out at all, gave it no thought whatsoever. I got called out on it. For some reason, I thought the past would stay there, like the first rule of Fight Club or something... it didn't work that way. Granted I'm still wrong a lot nowadays, I make considerably less terrible predictions because of that lol.

predictions are fine and fun...its when the prediction is filled with hate and vitriol for the Bucs, with little or no basis or foundation.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 19, 2012, 02:57:47 PM

Bostad has been HUGE in manufacturing a reasonably productive O'line each week out of the bodies available after each game. W/O that, our offense goes nowhere...

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 19, 2012, 02:58:24 PM

Only a matter of time until Java argues that sticking with Raheem would have been a better decision than hiring Greg Schiano.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Might as well bring back Raheem... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools