Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: [LIVE!] OFFICIAL Greg Schiano introductory Press Conference Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#195 : January 27, 2012, 05:14:25 PM

What I loved about his presser is he made me want to suite up and play football! He is a leader and teacher of men....LOVE that about him

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#196 : January 27, 2012, 05:14:36 PM

Schiano brought us all together, it's beautiful. Gruden guys, Gruden doubters, Marty, Sherman, Chud, and Zim backers. All happy together on one board again.

And then there's ADW.
Agreed, brother...I was a Schotologist, you were Chud's witness....we are now one and the same!

HUZZAH! :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#197 : January 27, 2012, 05:15:58 PM

He sounded a lot like Gruden to me on Radio

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#198 : January 27, 2012, 05:18:07 PM

My favorite part was when he said there WILL be a Buccaneer way and these WILL be Buccaneer men, or they will find someone else. That's precisely the attitude we need from our HC.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#199 : January 27, 2012, 05:19:29 PM

Forget who said it, but go back and watch Raheems introductory press conference....Hilarious!!  What the hell was this organization thinking??  He responds to every question with "you know"...unable to answer any questions with any substance.  Wow....absolutely pathetic that we wasted the last 3 years with this guy as head coach.    Thats better
That was me.  I watched a Shiano presser yesterday after a loss at Rutgers and was impressed with the guy.  I then decided to re-watch the Morris introductory presser prior to listening to Schiano's and what an absolute joke.  I can't believe people bought into the garbage Morris was offering.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#200 : January 27, 2012, 05:19:50 PM

Where can I see the ome on one with Scot?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#201 : January 27, 2012, 05:23:20 PM

Its all up on bucs.com now

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#202 : January 27, 2012, 05:23:33 PM

Forget who said it, but go back and watch Raheems introductory press conference....Hilarious!!  What the hell was this organization thinking??  He responds to every question with "you know"...unable to answer any questions with any substance.  Wow....absolutely pathetic that we wasted the last 3 years with this guy as head coach.    Thats better
That was me.  I watched a Shiano presser yesterday after a loss at Rutgers and was impressed with the guy.  I then decided to re-watch the Morris introductory presser prior to listening to Schiano's and what an absolute joke.  I can't believe people bought into the garbage Morris was offering.

Its unreal....it really is.   He was in now way qualified for the HC job.  I am digging this hire.  His words dont seem empty.  His plan sounds thorough.  Hopefully he gets these overpaid divas to buy in....time will tell

m_j

Starter

#203 : January 27, 2012, 05:26:06 PM

I can't help thinking about clueless appearance Raheem made when he was introduced with that stupid smile and zero idea about anything apart from repeating that " physical team" cliche. Seing this guy I can only say thanx god no another clueless smiling puppet!

His success will strongly depend on players and Glazers' will to empty their pocket, but it can't get worse than recently, I am pretty sure about that
: January 27, 2012, 05:29:02 PM m_j

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#204 : January 27, 2012, 05:32:59 PM

If anyone wants to get me a Schiano sig, YES INDEEED it is! :)

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#205 : January 27, 2012, 05:39:59 PM

Just watched the "one on one" video on buccaneers.com and I enjoyed the last part. When asked if he thought there would be any trouble in getting 53 guys to buy into his system, he basically replied no because if someone doesn't buy in, he will find someone else who does. I like this guy. Replace the divas and thugs on this team.

That to me was a CLEAR message..... and exactly what I was hoping to hear

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#206 : January 27, 2012, 05:43:46 PM

What I loved about his presser is he made me want to suite up and play football! He is a leader and teacher of men....LOVE that about him
Ya, thats a good point. Just watching the presser I feel like I'd do exactly what he told me to do haha

Tampa2.1

Rookie

#207 : January 27, 2012, 06:35:15 PM

I had no clue who this guy was 24hours ago - but after watching that press conference I am impressed. Greg Schiano is a certified BOSS! [ye i said it lol]

He basically just layed out the team's new core philosophy [TBA] during his first day in charge, and fired the first warning shots to the lazy / disrespectful / untrustworthy players on this team.
Things will definitely be changing at One Buc - and in this case the change will be for the better.

I for one don't care about the college-to-NFL coaching statistics, his record at Rutgers, the perception that this is a cheap signing etc etc. After hearing him speak, it felt like I was listening to a seasoned coach that has a solid philosophy and a clear plan to win. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that in my opinion our HC choice is the best of all the teams seeking coaches during this offseason.

Welcome Coach Schiano and as always GO BUCS!!! This is going to be an exciting season :)

FIRE THE CANNONS

stormsct

Starter

#208 : January 27, 2012, 06:52:21 PM

I for one don't care about the college-to-NFL coaching statistics, his record at Rutgers, the perception that this is a cheap signing etc etc. After hearing him speak, it felt like I was listening to a seasoned coach that has a solid philosophy and a clear plan to win. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that in my opinion our HC choice is the best of all the teams seeking coaches during this offseason.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that just yet. But, I will say that I am extremely impressed by this guy so far. He is poised, direct, confident and has a plan for achieving his goals.

I am excited for this team to say the least... ;D

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#209 : January 27, 2012, 06:53:30 PM

If anyone wants to get me a Schiano sig, YES INDEEED it is! :)

He's the hero Tampa needs, and deserves right now.

Schiano = Batman of Tampa.

Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: [LIVE!] OFFICIAL Greg Schiano introductory Press Conference Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools