Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NcNulty: DENIED! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 28, 2012, 06:01:39 PM

Breakout the flow chart ...

Hit-55

Starter

#31 : January 28, 2012, 08:22:57 PM

Any more news on if Butch Davis is being considered for the DC. I know it would probably be short term until another college team gave him a chance but I think he would be a good choice.

Fire the cannons!!!

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 28, 2012, 08:26:25 PM

Trestman is making 1.5, we once paid Monte 1.7, can we pull Marc out of Canada?

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#33 : January 28, 2012, 08:34:41 PM

What's stopping McNulty from simply resigning from the Cardinals and then signing with us?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 28, 2012, 08:40:32 PM

a contract

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 28, 2012, 08:42:43 PM

Any more news on if Butch Davis is being considered for the DC. I know it would probably be short term until another college team gave him a chance but I think he would be a good choice.
he'll never get another chance in college.  Its either something like this or he retires.  He's made plenty of money and is 60 so retirement isn't out of the question.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#36 : January 28, 2012, 08:49:45 PM

a contract

Wow, seems pretty petty.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 28, 2012, 09:44:06 PM

I'm hoping the flow chart has Hue Jackson or Todd Haley on it.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 28, 2012, 09:46:35 PM

Todd Haley seems like a giant A-Hole...... I don't think he fits in with this young team and Schiano

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 28, 2012, 09:50:42 PM

Todd Haley seems like a giant A-Hole...... I don't think he fits in with this young team and Schiano

Maybe, but he's a pretty good OC.  And it's also very doubtful anyone will be looking to hire him as a HC anytime soon, so he's somebody that could stick for the long-haul if he's successful.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 28, 2012, 09:58:30 PM

I TRUST that if we brought in Haley, the players would BELIEVE in his system and hold the Offense ACCOUNTABLE and BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE :)

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 28, 2012, 10:09:29 PM

I just read that the Chiefs are refusing to pay Haley for the remainder of his contract because they are claiming that he was fired with cause. Has anyone heard the details surrounding this?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 28, 2012, 10:15:14 PM

I just read that the Chiefs are refusing to pay Haley for the remainder of his contract because they are claiming that he was fired with cause. Has anyone heard the details surrounding this?

From Florio

Report: Chiefs refuse to pay Haley the balance of his salary

Posted by Mike Florio on January 26, 2012, 8:42 PM EST

Earlier this month, former Chiefs coach Todd Haley made waves by indicating a belief that the Chiefs bugged portions of the team facility and tampered with his cell phone.  Haleys next accusation could be a bit more tangible.

Mike Jurecki of XTRA Sports 910 in Phoenix says via Twitter that hes [h]earing the Chiefs R refusing 2 play Todd Haley the remainder of his salary, was terminated 4 cause, another words 4 a specific reason.

In something closer to English, this means that the Chiefs refuse to pay Haley because he was fired for cause, which means that the team believes there was some sort of wrongdoing or breach of his contract, which ran through 2012.

Its not unprecedented, but its rare.  The Raiders fired former head coach Lane Kiffin for cause, and the team eventually prevailed on the grievance filed by Kiffin with the league office.

Thats the procedure to which coaches agree when becoming coaches, sacrificing their right to sue in court and allowing any claims to be resolved by the league office, a forum that tends to be far more favorable to the 32 franchises who employ the Commissioner.

Given that Haley has worked for the Cardinals, and could soon be working for the Cardinals again, its hardly a stretch to ponder whether Haley is telling people like Jurecki that Haley has been stiffed.  As with the allegations of bugs and cell-phone shenanigans, Haley should just make the claim, if he has a claim to make.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 28, 2012, 10:16:40 PM

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2012/01/26/chiefs-refusing-to-pay-todd-haley/

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 28, 2012, 10:25:12 PM

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2012/01/26/chiefs-refusing-to-pay-todd-haley/

That doesn't answer the question of what he may have done to violate his contract.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NcNulty: DENIED! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools