Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2011 Rutgers: 241 passing yards per game; 6.60 yards per attempt « previous next »
Page: 1 2

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#15 : January 29, 2012, 10:18:21 PM

BFD!  That was college football and this is the NFL.  A whole different game played by players that made it to the NFL.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 29, 2012, 11:42:14 PM

"Cool story, bro."

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 29, 2012, 11:55:15 PM

VERTCAL PASSING GAME stalwart ?

Not so much, imo. Especially when considering they ONLY rushed for 91 yards per game.

That's crazy, though. They had one WR who averaged 32 yards per catch (17 receps.)

I think if you look at it you will see that in 2011 they switch back to the pro-style after playing more spread in 2010 and they had 3 different QBs start, beginning with a sophomore taking his first snaps then a freshman and then I think another freshman.  So, I am not sure the numbers tell us much about what the offense was trying to accomplish

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2011 Rutgers: 241 passing yards per game; 6.60 yards per attempt « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools