Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's first interview with DumbDog « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: January 29, 2012, 07:05:44 PM

http://www.620wdae.com/player/?station=WDAE-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=steveduemig_01.xml&mid=21769594

Good 9-minute interview w/ DUI-mig. Not sure if had been previously posted.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 29, 2012, 07:09:34 PM

Pretty sure it hasnt.

Thanks!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 29, 2012, 07:11:37 PM

Let me guess without listening: he kisses Coach Schiano's behind.

Tell me if I'm right.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 29, 2012, 07:17:00 PM

Not really.

Nothing new though, but he said sound like he was intent on identifying the weak links on the team.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#4 : January 29, 2012, 07:18:16 PM

The one thing i love about Schiano is wants to set the "Buccaneer way" I've always felt like guys like Sapp, Brooks, Lynch need to be around this team and build off that Defensive tradition. I think he wants to develop that again..Thats Great!

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 29, 2012, 07:18:26 PM

Finally get to hear him without the PC bs! Nice find!

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#6 : January 29, 2012, 07:19:00 PM

I will say Dumig does the best interviews on local radio as well as JP

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 29, 2012, 07:19:24 PM

thnx for posting

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 29, 2012, 07:20:39 PM

Tell me if I'm right.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#9 : January 29, 2012, 08:02:41 PM

Tell me if I'm right.

Not at all...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#10 : January 29, 2012, 09:23:57 PM

That's one strike against Schiano.   One thing I liked about Gruden is he knew who deserved to be treated with respect and who didn't.   Gruden did not show Duimig respect and would not go on his show.    He'd go on Brantley's show, but not Duimig's.   For Schiano to show Duimig respect is a big check against him.  Maybe he's not a very good judge of character.   But he's new in town, hopefully he will learn.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 29, 2012, 09:32:13 PM

That's one strike against Schiano.   One thing I liked about Gruden is he knew who deserved to be treated with respect and who didn't.   Gruden did not show Duimig respect and would not go on his show.    He'd go on Brantley's show, but not Duimig's.   For Schiano to show Duimig respect is a big check against him.  Maybe he's not a very good judge of character.   But he's new in town, hopefully he will learn.

You never cease to amaze me.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 29, 2012, 09:33:41 PM

It may also be smart.  DUImig was one of the leaders in the fire-Gruden campaign and really soured a lot of unintelligent Bucs fans on him.  May be a good idea, no matter how much of an idiot he is, to get him on your side so he doesn't become a cancer and turn fans against you.

Sparkz

Rookie

#13 : January 29, 2012, 09:38:12 PM

Well, his responses were a bit generic; more of the same, really. But, hey, when what you're getting is good, I guess more of the same is even better. Overall a pretty interesting listen, thanks for the post.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 29, 2012, 10:51:53 PM

It may also be smart.  DUImig was one of the leaders in the fire-Gruden campaign and really soured a lot of unintelligent Bucs fans on him.  May be a good idea, no matter how much of an idiot he is, to get him on your side so he doesn't become a cancer and turn fans against you.
+1
The local media made Gruden's life a living hell here to such a degree that he doesn't want to coach anymore. Gruden did a lot of great things here. But in terms of making friends and influencing people, he had six mostly miserable years after 2002.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's first interview with DumbDog « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools