Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's first interview with DumbDog « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucs63

Starter
#15 : January 29, 2012, 11:01:06 PM

How does Schiano have 9 minutes to give Duimig. He needs to be on the phone with the new coaches that   we   are   WAITING for.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 29, 2012, 11:13:56 PM

Oh Jesus, java. What a trivial-ass thing!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#17 : January 29, 2012, 11:30:14 PM

That's one strike against Schiano.   One thing I liked about Gruden is he knew who deserved to be treated with respect and who didn't.   Gruden did not show Duimig respect and would not go on his show.    He'd go on Brantley's show, but not Duimig's.   For Schiano to show Duimig respect is a big check against him.  Maybe he's not a very good judge of character.   But he's new in town, hopefully he will learn.

You never cease to amaze me.
Oh Jesus, java. What a trivial-ass thing!

Exactly.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#18 : January 29, 2012, 11:50:40 PM

How does Schiano have 9 minutes to give Duimig. He needs to be on the phone with the new coaches that   we   are   WAITING for.

It's 9 minutes, man. 

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 30, 2012, 12:05:57 AM

That means Java only has to monitor the other 1,431 per day and he's good to go.

In Verner We Trust

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 30, 2012, 12:09:22 AM

That's one strike against Schiano.   One thing I liked about Gruden is he knew who deserved to be treated with respect and who didn't.   Gruden did not show Duimig respect and would not go on his show.    He'd go on Brantley's show, but not Duimig's.   For Schiano to show Duimig respect is a big check against him.  Maybe he's not a very good judge of character.   But he's new in town, hopefully he will learn.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 30, 2012, 12:09:34 AM

You stuck out along time ago!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#22 : January 30, 2012, 12:20:22 AM

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

Funny.  That's exactly how most would describe you.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 30, 2012, 12:26:27 AM

Funny.  That's exactly how most would describe you.

yeah, that's why there is an "anti-vincepb3" posting here . .  oh wait, scratch that  . . . it's "anti-java" . . . .

your game is tired and predictable java, sorry. I go through these threads and as sure as the sun rises in the east you will be there with one of your "pay attention to me" comments

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 30, 2012, 12:35:41 AM

If anyone is predictable, it's you.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 30, 2012, 12:38:01 AM

It may also be smart.  DUImig was one of the leaders in the fire-Gruden campaign and really soured a lot of unintelligent Bucs fans on him.  May be a good idea, no matter how much of an idiot he is, to get him on your side so he doesn't become a cancer and turn fans against you.
+1
The local media made Gruden's life a living hell here to such a degree that he doesn't want to coach anymore. Gruden did a lot of great things here. But in terms of making friends and influencing people, he had six mostly miserable years after 2002.

Some of the media is ok.   Duimig is not.   I'm not sure what Gruden's relationship was with guys like Scott Reynolds or Chip Carter, but for Gruden to have a bad relationship with Duimig tells me that Gruden is a good judge of character.   I respect that.    Hopefully Schiano stops talking to him as well.     

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 30, 2012, 12:48:20 AM

If anyone is predictable, it's you.

yeah, again, that's why MY screen name has become shorthand for "troll"  . . . oh  . . .  wait . . . you . . . again . .

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 30, 2012, 12:49:51 AM

From what I see, you are the only one here not talking football...   

If you want to see a troll, you might want to check out a mirror.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 30, 2012, 02:42:20 AM

Java...the dude was in town for a few hours and 620 is the Bucs radio network. Do you think Shiano has any idea who Duemig is? He doesn't, and to call him out for going on the radio after his presser for a few minutes is an absolute joke. His presser was at 2pm. After it was over, there are only the 3pm shows left and thus if he's going to appear on radio...it has to be with the Big Dog.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 30, 2012, 03:36:55 AM

to call him out

I'm not calling him out.   Sure he's new in town and I mentioned that as his excuse.   But hopefully he learns quickly that Duimig is a guy who should be given the cold shoulder.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's first interview with DumbDog « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools