Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Subtle hints suggest Bucs will be players in free agency « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

gone

Hall of Famer
#90 : January 30, 2012, 08:24:18 PM

"We're going to do it in free agency.   I don't want people worried that we won't spend in free agency.  We'll be involved"

Apparently Holder doesn't understand what "subtle" means....

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#91 : January 30, 2012, 08:28:30 PM

GT:  Ten game losing streak....lowest payroll in the NFL for YEARS...crappy drafting....bargain bin staff.....LOL.....

No really....LAUGHING OUT LOUD.....

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#92 : January 30, 2012, 08:46:20 PM

First off, anyone who wouldn't want Finnegan is a tool and doesn't know what they're taking about....

"This town deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to 'em."

We need players who are going to terrorize the opposing offenses, and get in their head like Finnegan did with Andre Johnson, but still be a man's man, and family's man off the field. This guy is top priority, our Defense needs an Identity; Cortland Finnegan, IMO is just that. Finnegan doesn't just play with a chip on his shoulder, he plays with a "Boulder." 

We need that on our team, Hell If i'm Dom, I'm bring in two FA CB's, and I'd make damn sure Finnegan is one of them. Trade Talib or  just cut him altogether.

Our CB's need to be retooled, period.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#93 : January 30, 2012, 09:07:15 PM

First off, anyone who wouldn't want Finnegan is a tool and doesn't know what they're taking about....

"This town deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to 'em."

We need players who are going to terrorize the opposing offenses, and get in their head like Finnegan did with Andre Johnson, but still be a man's man, and family's man off the field. This guy is top priority, our Defense needs an Identity; Cortland Finnegan, IMO is just that. Finnegan doesn't just play with a chip on his shoulder, he plays with a "Boulder." 

We need that on our team, Hell If i'm Dom, I'm bring in two FA CB's, and I'd make damn sure Finnegan is one of them. Trade Talib or  just cut him altogether.

Our CB's need to be retooled, period.
Finnegan for the win! But really I feel he should be our number 1 target in free agency.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#94 : January 30, 2012, 09:40:45 PM

Step 1. SAY you'll be big players in FA.

Step 2. Attempt to contact VJax.

Step 3 (this is where it gets familiar and depressing) Give VJax a lowball offer and see him run out on discussions.

Step 4. Oops, at least we tried (Again).

Step 5. Sign someone no one has ever heard of.

Lather, rinse, repeat (next season).

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

tajik_buc

Starter

#95 : January 30, 2012, 09:54:07 PM

Honestly, if we don't get Bowe, Vincent Jackson or DeSean......I wouldn't mind at all if we picked up both Reggie Wayne and Mario Manningham. That would be a real nice receiving core and we wouldn't break the bank doing it. Reggie Wayne obviously isn't our #1WR of the future, but that doesn't matter. He's still extremely capable of being a #1 for the next 2-3 years. This would also do two more things....be able to fill a need so we don't need to use a 1st or 2nd rounder on WR.....and most importantly, it would wake guys like Mike Williams and Arrellious Benn the **CENSORED** up that they need to step up or they could be out of the league pretty soon if they don't get their **CENSORED** straight.

Another thing.....you guys want a Hardy Nickerson type LB to come into the locker room and be a leader to the young guys? Then I don't give a damn about age. One of my top priorities this free agency would be to sign London Fletcher. Sign him to a 2 year deal. I'd say to stay away if he was declining, but the dude just had one of the best years of his career at 36 years old. Watch this and tell me you don't agree that this is a guy we need to sign to be the voice of our defense.

would love to see him for a couple years.  Be a leader on that defense.  Older than dirt, but has never missed a game. A true pro

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#96 : January 30, 2012, 10:42:43 PM

I'm gonna believe it when I see it.

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#97 : January 30, 2012, 10:44:41 PM

We will get some FA's guys that didn't start for their previous team.

#Mikey2Quarters

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#98 : January 30, 2012, 10:58:40 PM

That Fletcher idea is rockin.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#99 : January 30, 2012, 11:10:48 PM

Since most people want some speed at WR, Robert Meachem and Pierre Garcon are FA's.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#100 : January 30, 2012, 11:37:09 PM

I'm gonna believe it when I see it.

They gotta spend next season, might as well get started.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Subtle hints suggest Bucs will be players in free agency « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools