Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sports Illustrated Grades the 7 New Head Coaching Hires « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#45 : December 31, 2012, 10:58:49 AM

Hey, what else is new?  TBayXXXVII takes another roundhouse right to the kisser...

LOL, what a bafoon.  It's simply an opinion.  I never said "they won't fire him".  I didn't make any predictions.  All I said is that I wouldn't have fired him after one season.  I don't know where you're coming from on this one.  Then again, does anyone ever know what you are coming from?  I get why FRG is bumping it... he needs to let people know when he's right, it's important to note those one or two times it happens.  When someone basically says that Drew Brees is nothing unless his defense get's turnovers, it's obvious that he's wrong a lot.

Give it up, dingleberry.  You defended the writers grade of Crennel, an A, in the middle of the November when the Chiefs were the worst team in the league by saying it's only been 10 games:

Just because the guy is wrong with respect to Schiano (so far), doesn't mean the guy is wrong all over.  I think his grades for the other 6 are so far panning out to be accurate.  You can't really call him right or wrong on KC (Crennel), yet.  In this league you need 1 of 2 things to win... a great defense or a good QB.  Kansas City is (and was in January), 2-3 years away from both of those.  As for the other 5, I think his initial assessment is holding to form.  Just as with his stance on KC, you can't really say he's wrong on Schiano even though the early returns suggest that he is.  It's only been 10 games.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 31, 2012, 11:07:11 AM

Hey, what else is new?  TBayXXXVII takes another roundhouse right to the kisser...

LOL, what a bafoon.  It's simply an opinion.  I never said "they won't fire him".  I didn't make any predictions.  All I said is that I wouldn't have fired him after one season.  I don't know where you're coming from on this one.  Then again, does anyone ever know what you are coming from?  I get why FRG is bumping it... he needs to let people know when he's right, it's important to note those one or two times it happens.  When someone basically says that Drew Brees is nothing unless his defense get's turnovers, it's obvious that he's wrong a lot.

Give it up, dingleberry.  You defended the writers grade of Crennel, an A, in the middle of the November when the Chiefs were the worst team in the league by saying it's only been 10 games:

Just because the guy is wrong with respect to Schiano (so far), doesn't mean the guy is wrong all over.  I think his grades for the other 6 are so far panning out to be accurate.  You can't really call him right or wrong on KC (Crennel), yet.  In this league you need 1 of 2 things to win... a great defense or a good QB.  Kansas City is (and was in January), 2-3 years away from both of those.  As for the other 5, I think his initial assessment is holding to form.  Just as with his stance on KC, you can't really say he's wrong on Schiano even though the early returns suggest that he is.  It's only been 10 games.

You really are thick... aren't you.  I don't know why I still read your posts.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 31, 2012, 11:51:00 AM

1. Romeo Crennel, Chiefs: GRADE: A-
Ummmm...what?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#48 : December 31, 2012, 12:09:51 PM

That's a jumping spin kick, not a roundhouse. Just saying!

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 31, 2012, 12:21:09 PM

Romeo Crennell should learn to stick to being a defensive coordinator. IF we ever were to go to a 3-4(I hope we stay a 4-3) I would love to have him as our DC

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sports Illustrated Grades the 7 New Head Coaching Hires « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools