Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Draft (updated) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 02, 2012, 11:54:02 PM

Pass on Gilmore he is very inconsistent and takes plays off.  There will be much better options out there. Janoris Jenkins, CB (just might be there), Kendall Wright WR Baylor, Peter Konz C  Wisconsin or Koby Fleener TE of Stanford just to name a few.  I hope we don't take CB in round 1 and 2.  I would prefer picking someone up in free agency in order to avoid this situation.

Wright won't be there for sure, as of right now I don't think Kontz or Flenner is there either but people always drop. Everyone had Brian Price in the first round and the same with Bowers, hopefully teams reach on some of the QBs like last year and push some first round guys into the second.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 02, 2012, 11:57:10 PM

Too CB heavy. Rookie CB's aren't going to save that secondary. We're going to need vets.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Draft (updated) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools