Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ok, starting to get really worried « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

blackat1515

Second String
#15 : February 03, 2012, 10:36:47 AM

well how come these other teams are signing there OC and DC... check rotoworld.com and you will see all week people have been named to positions

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 03, 2012, 10:50:00 AM

can you give a better link?  all i found was greg manusky being hired recently...a guy who was fired the last 2 seasons.  how would Bucs fans react over that hiring?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucD

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 03, 2012, 10:53:07 AM

So because the Bucs aren't making their hirings and dealings known it isn't happening?  Especially when they are known, and have lived up to it just recently, to have doing that???

Hmm....

Interesting...

Very interesting...

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#18 : February 03, 2012, 10:59:00 AM

what I cannot understand with this ENTIRE process, from taking weeks to name Schiano, to still not deciding on assistant, is that the Bucs more than any team in the league that fired a coach, should have seen this coming. When the losing streak started at 6, 7, 8 and you could see that this team had mailed it in, you KNOW they had to think they were going to let Morris go. Logic would say that at that point Dom and the Glazers were lining up names of coaches to bring in. They essentially had a 4+ week head start on the other teams trying to fill out coaching staffs.

The way they are carrying out this entire process is like Raheem just up and left with all the coaches and they were completely surprised they had to fill these positions.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 03, 2012, 10:59:44 AM

The Bucs are going to do things their way. If you don't like it, just take another Tampa-Passive-Pill and fall back into line.

Kiss the f*cking ring.  lol

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 03, 2012, 11:04:48 AM

wasn't part of the whole hiring a Head Coach process having them come up with a potential staff they could bring with them?  I'm sure Marty and Sherman had a list. 

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 03, 2012, 11:07:09 AM

wasn't part of the whole hiring a Head Coach process having them come up with a potential staff they could bring with them?  I'm sure Marty and Sherman had a list.

The Glazers chose another project in Schiano, unlike going with an ex NFL HC.

I will be officially worried Monday morning if the Bucs don't have at least the coordinator spots nailed down.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 03, 2012, 11:15:21 AM

I will be officially worried Monday morning if the Bucs don't have at least the coordinator spots nailed down.

be honest, you will be worried either way.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 03, 2012, 11:16:37 AM

No, by Monday coordinator spots have to be decided on or else it will avalanche into ugly in a hurry.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 03, 2012, 11:18:06 AM

I haven't been watching other teams but Miami has only hired a OC. Others teams haven't filled out complete rosters. Maybe the Bucs want to introduce a group of coaches instead of one at a time. I'm thinking after the Super Bowl things will start to shake out.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 03, 2012, 11:19:58 AM

I thought the fins named Coyle their DC?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 03, 2012, 11:20:00 AM

I haven't been watching other teams but Miami has only hired a OC. Others teams haven't filled out complete rosters. Maybe the Bucs want to introduce a group of coaches instead of one at a time. I'm thinking after the Super Bowl things will start to shake out.

It makes sense considering we may want to poach someone from a super bowl team's staff.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 03, 2012, 11:43:20 AM

No, by Monday coordinator spots have to be decided on or else it will avalanche into ugly in a hurry.

Well, more than 48 hours ago, you said it was 48 hours or bust.  Plus, since you think Schiano is going to be a total dud anyway, why would it matter?

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#28 : February 03, 2012, 12:24:38 PM

It is def an unwritten rule, so lets keep our fingers crossed that we have the big pieces of the staff early next week!?

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 03, 2012, 12:41:06 PM

So everyone's in a tizzy that we don't have a staff yet. What exactly would the staff be doing this week that they won't be doing next week? It's not like OTA's begin tomorrow.

I, for one, would rather they take their time and find the right guys rather than rush just to put a body in a spot.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ok, starting to get really worried « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools