Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This organization is a **CENSORED**ing joke. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

tbbucs0233

Second String

#15 : February 08, 2012, 01:39:00 AM

So I don't post very often but it might be time to merge the 20 threads **CENSORED**ing about how bad this franchise is.... Just a thought. Chill out and wait to see who we hire first everyone. Then if you want to complain go for it.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 08, 2012, 01:53:37 AM

Eaaaaasy crazy guy...it's gonna be ok!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : February 08, 2012, 05:03:56 AM

Where did all this confidence about the organization suddenly come from? We still have the same miserly owners and GM that brought us the last miserable seasons 2 of the last three years?

Schiano comes in with big talk, the TBA mantra, and a record of winning some no-name college bowl games.

I'm still su**CENSORED**ious of these perpetrators - their promises to spend money in free agency, and develop a winner.

So far what do we have? Not much.......

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 08, 2012, 07:45:14 AM

I think a better title would be "This Fanbase is a **CENSORED**ing Joke"

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 08, 2012, 07:54:37 AM

Geez....another whiny Bucs suck thread....this Board is becoming unreadable......

sharp2325

Starter

#20 : February 08, 2012, 08:01:44 AM

I agree, the gloom and doomers really suck the fun out of this board. It should be an exciting time for Bucs fans no matter who the coaches end up being. With FA and the draft upcoming im pumped to see if we do anything in FA and who we draft.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 08, 2012, 08:02:37 AM

Geez....another whiny Bucs suck thread....this Board is becoming unreadable......

What 2-3 threads that are negative on the entire first page of the Red Board?  Really?

Whine much?

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 08, 2012, 08:08:52 AM

What 2-3 threads that are negative on the entire first page of the Red Board?  Really?

Whine much?

Your kidding right?  The Red Board is full of them.

Whine much?  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  All you do is whine and complain like a 9 year old girl who doesn't get what they want on just about every thread I read.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 08, 2012, 09:22:25 AM

Whine much?

All you do is whine and complain like a 9 year old girl who doesn't get what they want on just about every thread I read.

In Morgan's defense, it really is unfair that he didn't get the latest Jonas Bros. CD...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 08, 2012, 10:27:14 AM

Twenty-six threads on the first page of the Red Board.

One negative topic....less than 4%.

You think that's overly negative? Maybe our fanbase IS clueless.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 08, 2012, 10:28:27 AM

Twenty-six threads on the first page of the Red Board.

One negative topic....less than 4%.

You think that's overly negative? Maybe our fanbase IS clueless.

+1

The problem is that some people can't face the reality that is in front of them, so they start pointing fingers elsewhere for their discontent.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 08, 2012, 10:51:54 AM

It's almost as if Buc fanbase has forgotten that the team has lost 10 straight, is arguably the leagues' worst team, hired a guy who couldn't win the Big East, now can't hire assistants, and has owners who aren't willing to spend anything near the league average in player salaries.

It's as if all of this didn't and isn't happening.....

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#27 : February 08, 2012, 11:05:01 AM

I feel like Beatles has created an army of Lollypops and Rainbows soldiers. This board is turning into 90% delusional people. Look, I want to forget the Raheem Era as much as anyone, it makes me a little sick even to just say his name...I'd rather just say Coach R. But you people have face some of the facts and be a little realistic. People on here aren't saying "negative" things about the team for no reason. If we didn't care so much then we obviously wouldn't want the team to be great.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 08, 2012, 11:08:50 AM

I feel like Beatles has created an army of Lollypops and Rainbows soldiers. This board is turning into 90% delusional people. Look, I want to forget the Raheem Era as much as anyone, it makes me a little sick even to just say his name...I'd rather just say Coach R. But you people have face some of the facts and be a little realistic. People on here aren't saying "negative" things about the team for no reason. If we didn't care so much then we obviously wouldn't want the team to be great.

I am an optimistic person, and always have been.  But I can't put aside some rational thinking just for the sake of it?  I was 100% all in for the spending spree in 2004 with the free agents Bruce brought in, but I ended up being wrong, and Uncle Stan was right that the Bucs prolonged the necessary rebuilding process.   Maybe I was too over optimistic, and since then I have been more grounded into reality and start to question more what is happening then going with the flow.

I don't expect the Bucs organization to be like the Steelers or Patriots, but if they can't reach NFL average, I will speak up about this.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 08, 2012, 11:12:39 AM

There's a real difference between pointing out flaws...and [strouding] all over everything. That's what [Michael Vicks] do. Moral of the story: You can be a [Jon Gruden], you can even be a [Brandon Jacobs] ...just don't be an [Michael Vick].
: February 08, 2012, 11:38:52 AM 3rd String Kicker

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This organization is a **CENSORED**ing joke. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools