Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This organization is a **CENSORED**ing joke. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#225 : February 11, 2012, 10:06:30 PM

As the creator of this thread I have to say that I'm a lot less worried after the moves made in the last few days. I REALLY like the moves of adding Butch Davis and Mike Sullivan to the staff, and it appears that they're trying to bring in another good candidate with winning NFL experience as the DC. With guys like those in charge of the most important parts of the coaching staff I can be satisfied with the rest of the staff rounding out with guys that Schiano is familiar with from coaching with them at Rutgers. This staff already commands a hell of a lot more respect than anything we've had here the last 3 years.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#226 : February 11, 2012, 10:07:29 PM

who are you to call someone who supports the team come what may a moron?

Someone who recognizes a moron when he sees one.

So you must catch yourself arguing with that person in the mirror all the time then.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#227 : February 11, 2012, 10:30:17 PM

I think everyone has the right to form whatever opinion they want.

Well that's good, because I've formed the opinion that people who blindly support something are morons. Would you support a gf who cheated on you? Would you support a friend who burned down your house? I wouldn't. And I won't blindly support a team that plays like it doesn't give a crap if it wins.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#228 : February 11, 2012, 10:49:58 PM

I don't blindly support a decision. Ask anyone how I felt when we let Chip Kelly go.

And we aren't dealing with burning houses, we're dealing with a football team. Don't you think that's a bit too extreme? You have every right to disagree with me just as I have a right to support the team as much as I want. That doesn't make me a moron, it means we disagree. Unless you're trying to say that you are the be all end all model of the perfect fan, which I hope isn't the case here.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#229 : February 11, 2012, 10:54:00 PM

I don't blindly support a decision. Ask anyone how I felt when we let Chip Kelly go.

And we aren't dealing with burning houses, we're dealing with a football team. Don't you think that's a bit too extreme? You have every right to disagree with me just as I have a right to support the team as much as I want. That doesn't make me a moron, it means we disagree. Unless you're trying to say that you are the be all end all model of the perfect fan, which I hope isn't the case here.
That is precisely what he thinks. Wasting your fingers B.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#230 : February 11, 2012, 11:10:24 PM

Oh look, it's Mephisto the mind reader here to tell us what other people think.

First rule of entertainment is conflict, but you girls are too busy being led around to ever quite grasp that.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#231 : February 11, 2012, 11:25:28 PM

Hey man, I 'aint even mad. :)

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#232 : February 11, 2012, 11:38:46 PM

Then you must not have watched the Bucs play last year.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#233 : February 11, 2012, 11:41:05 PM

No, I mean, not mad at this conversation.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#234 : February 22, 2012, 10:52:45 PM

Yes. A huuuuge joke.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#235 : February 22, 2012, 10:54:37 PM

Free agency will be interesting.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#236 : February 22, 2012, 10:56:55 PM

Free agency will be interesting.

Oh you gotta think this thread will be bumped a bit during free agency no matter how it goes.
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This organization is a **CENSORED**ing joke. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools