Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This organization is a **CENSORED**ing joke. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 08, 2012, 11:15:48 AM

After what we witness this past season, and how this process is dragging out it is like re-opening old wounds instead of moving on.  The healing process with the fanbase can't truly begin until this staff is assembled and free agency commences.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 08, 2012, 11:23:03 AM

I like the Schiano hiring, but now this is turning into a joke. We keep getting neglected by college assistants to take coordinator positions, people with NFL experience to run our team and now we can barely hire assistant coaches.

We're interviewing John Shoop for **CENSORED**s sake! All this tells me is that we're back to the first day of 2009 and that the approach this front office is going to take will remain unchanged. Our owners continue to prove they don't give a **CENSORED**, the only reason they even showed up and the end of the year was to collect their NFL revenue check and fly back to England where they can hand it to their golden child that ManU is.

But BFT, aren't you a **CENSORED**ing troll? Maybe. But I'll reserve my judgement until deep into the season, but right now, it's looking bad...really rally bad. This organization is about to go into damage control mode if things don't settle down pronto. The combine is in less than two weeks and this team is a boat without a destination, hopefully we don't sink.

My season tickets have been canceled temporarily and they will remain so until a change of mentality comes from the front office. If they're not willing to spend what it takes to win, neither am I.

If you don't like my opinion, feel free to disagree, but all I ask is that you respect it.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 08, 2012, 11:25:18 AM

I like the Schiano hiring, but now this is turning into a joke. We keep getting neglected by college assistants to take coordinator positions

Oh? When?

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 08, 2012, 11:26:20 AM

Come off that ledge my friend, but if Shoop is the OC dark times are ahead.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#34 : February 08, 2012, 11:30:57 AM

BFT, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and it is definitely shared by many.

I do think this post shares a common message with the active thread created earlier, "This organization is a **CENSORED**ing joke." and I will be merging it into it.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 08, 2012, 11:34:06 AM

3SK...cleaning this place up one thread at a time...

lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 08, 2012, 11:34:55 AM

Come off that ledge my friend, but if Shoop is the OC dark times are ahead.
No. We have been in dark times. Reality is happening. The Glazers LLC have run this team into a corner, and nobody puts baby Bucs in a corner.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#37 : February 08, 2012, 11:35:39 AM

Let him clean up this [guy] who likes to bypass the censor.

There's a real difference between pointing out flaws...and [strouding] all over everything. That's what [Michael Vicks] do. Moral of the story: You can be a [Jon Gruden], you can even be a [Brandon Jacobs] ...just don't be an [Michael Vick].
: February 08, 2012, 11:43:11 AM 3rd String Kicker

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#38 : February 08, 2012, 11:36:12 AM

Quote from: Boid Fink
... The Glazers LLC ...

This has left me hysterical. That is seriously hilarious.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : February 08, 2012, 11:42:12 AM

Let him clean up this dip**CENSORED** who likes to bypass the censor.

Isn't calling someone a dip**CENSORED** directly a violation in itself. Be better than that Morgan..or at least try. Im sure the Jonas Bros. will be in town soon..so cheer up.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 08, 2012, 11:42:34 AM

There's a real difference between pointing out flaws...and [strouding] all over everything. That's what [Michael Vicks] do. Moral of the story: You can be a [Jon Gruden], you can even be a [Brandon Jacobs] ...just don't be an [Michael Vick].

Hmmm....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#41 : February 08, 2012, 11:44:33 AM

Hmmm....

L. O. L. X10. Salute to you 3sk.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 08, 2012, 11:45:07 AM

Patience is a virtue Blount Train.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#43 : February 08, 2012, 11:48:34 AM

Agree,

No one can say we are not one of the 3 worst Franchises in the NFL Right now, and that's me being Generous. I can make an argument we are by far the worst Franchise in the NFL right now.
: February 08, 2012, 12:11:38 PM usmc-buc

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#44 : February 08, 2012, 01:05:11 PM

Twenty-six threads on the first page of the Red Board.

One negative topic....less than 4%.

You think that's overly negative? Maybe our fanbase IS clueless.

You do realize the Mods are merging threads...... Clueless indeed.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This organization is a **CENSORED**ing joke. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools