Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Award for best pass rusher goes to..... « previous next »
Page: 1

BucNY

Hall of Famer

: December 03, 2012, 03:56:14 PM

Aaron Morgan.

He only got a few snaps, but was the only one seemingly getting anywhere near Peyton Manning. He had a couple nice rush moves in the limited attempts he had. Here is what I saw

1. Nice initial burst
2. Fluid pass rusher
3. Can flip the hips and "run the curve"
4. Nice hand quickness

I really liked what I saw of him. Anyone have any background info on the guy?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 03, 2012, 04:08:07 PM

So that's a no? No one has any idea who this kid is. He shows up, rips up pro bowler Ryan Clady at LT and goes home and no one has anything to say about it. Slow day I guess.

- Everyone

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 03, 2012, 04:08:37 PM

He's kinda what many here have expected Dekota Watson to become the last few years.
    I have to say Schiano & Co. look to be very good judges of young talent; they keep findin' them and coaching them up to be productive players!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 03, 2012, 04:17:19 PM

NDY, what I like is that by bring in all these young guys and figuring out who to keep as depth for next year, the Bucs won't have to draft so much for need and reach for a guy that doesn't pan out.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 03, 2012, 04:18:44 PM

Here ya go, BucNY

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 03, 2012, 04:20:39 PM

NDY, what I like is that by bring in all these young guys and figuring out who to keep as depth for next year, the Bucs won't have to draft so much for need and reach for a guy that doesn't pan out.
   Absolutely! He seems to want EVERY man on the 53 to be seriously competing for PT. We will be better for it!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 03, 2012, 04:21:48 PM

Here ya go, BucNY

Thanks, interesting young man. I like his body type, tall, long and lean pass rusher. Looks like Gaines Adams a little bit.

- Everyone

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 03, 2012, 04:26:10 PM

"He shows up, rips up pro bowler Ryan Clady at LT......."

lol. I needed a good laugh.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 03, 2012, 07:19:45 PM

A real quick-twitch guy for sure. He did get the best of Clady on one rush I recall. Looked like he'd been shot out of a cannon! Way quicker than Claiborne. Listed at 6'4" 250; built like a LB!
    So much for Schiano "favoring" his college players; George Johnson was cut to sign Morgan...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Award for best pass rusher goes to..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools